Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Aww Pink - that is lovely my darling :hugs:

When I chose 2011 winter baby as a group it was because I wanted it to not have a too small time-scale as I know that it just puts more stress on us lovelies when we have a strict dead-line we are trying to meet.

Maybe we could go for a Team 2012 Bundle of Joy? That way we still have 10 months to fall pregnant in (which we will :dance:) and there is less pressure to acheive a :bfp: say in 5 months in order to get a Spring/Summer baby?

Open to suggestions my chickies :flower:

That sounds good - see this is why I don't come up with threads of my own :D xx

Awww Pink, that isn't true! My problem is I over-think and analyse everything :haha:

Interestingly have just checked my past FF charts and the month we conceived Sprout we only dtd 2 days before ovulation in the evening and prior to that it was every other to every other plus one days. I haven't managed to replicate that since (apart from March but that was AM rather then PM) DH SA wasn't cause for concern but his GP said he only has 90% volume with slightly irregular shape and to only dtd 3 times a week. I am now wondering if we fell pregnant in August because his chaps are a bit slow getting there and because they had a bit longer between sessions they were stronger??? It could be a long shot but next cycle we are only going to dtd 3 times a week and hope that we manage to get in 2 days before ovulation. See what I mean about over-thinking things :haha:

It's worth thinking about though - esp if your doctor has said something like that in the past. Do you have a link to your charts? Xx

I like Team 2012 Bundle of Joy :D

Maybe less is more for you Feisty?

I'll let you know how I get on with the CBFM. It asked for the first test stick this morning. It was a Low of course, AF is still here :rofl:

Here you go chicky - stalk away :haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

We were planning on just doing 2-3 times a week but then I read an article that said men with slightly lower sperm count could actually benefit from more often as they degrade quickly :wacko: When I shared this with DH he did some independent research which came up the same!

I will hold off on a new thread until 29th June as by my calculations anyone who ovulated up until 15th June would be pregnant before 21st March (official spring start time in UK) and obviously 2 week LP is considered the most common and that would take us to 29th June - There I go thinking too in-depth again :haha:

I did consider starting a Winter 2011 Team Graduates thread but I know this sounds really selfish but I knew I would have felt a bit bad that I couldn't join in and share progress etc :blush:

Rachael good luck with the monitor hun! xxx

Good plan. Even if I conceive this cycle it will be a Spring baby!

Me too Rachael - I have a feeling that you me and Pink will be in the graduates group at the same time :) Statistically we have to be :lol: Everyone is now saying because of the dog we will be pregnant soon but I don't like thinking like that as it feels like a bit of pressure is creeping in. I know for a little while we will be content with just Boo. DH and I are reading up on puppy training atm :wacko:

On a more ttc related note for the first time in about 2 cycles I am feeling 'tender' at CD6. Rather gassy and a bit of a sore lower back :wacko: Until the pee turns positive I am not going to get my hopes up, my evil body has tricked me many times!

My body is evil too. Wishing AF would bugger off and leave me to it. I know it's unlikely I'll get my BFP on the first month using the CBFM as it will be learning my body, but hopefully I'll be having an April baby. I really don't want to be heavily pregnant in the summer :dohh:

Lol tell me about it :rolleyes: I will do your PMA if you do mine ;)

Have just gotten into nail art as a little side hobby! When I was pregnant with sprout I wouldn't paint my nails as I had read it is bad for the baby, have just researched again and apparently it is just the fumes. The joys of being a Dental Nurse is that I have a stash of masks in the kitchen so I can carry on with my soothing hobby but will just wear a mask :dance: Have just spent a small fortune on ebay getting some tools, stickers and gems :haha:

Ooooo come and do my nails :D

OK, I'll do your PMA - AF won't show up next week because you're preggers :D

Oooh come and do mine too - we could have a nail painting party :haha:

I'll do PMA for both of you - Feisty you'll be needing those masks soon as this cycle is going to be it for you and Rachael that CBFM is goin to do the trick for you and your bfp is only going to be two weeks behind!!! Xxxx

:lol: I like your confidence!

I was actually considering doing a nail course, just because it is something that interests me. I guess if I am any good I could actually make some money :)

This time next month you will be on :cloud9: because you will have your :bfp: :dance:

well I've done all I can for this month now its the waiting game!

hows everyone else?

Hey Gilmore, just had my first blood test to check ovulation levels, have another one this Friday and the Friday after. Currently 7DPO - don't hold out any hope for this cycle but I have a good distraction to prevent me from getting glum :haha:

We can go and pick up Boo tomorrow, very excited :dance: DH is on the balcony in the rain as I type using wire mesh to fill in any holes/gaps that there are. Having a slight nightmare with the logistics of getting puppy home as DH is at work all day tomorrow :wacko:

Feisty - woohoo for your new addition, bet you're really excited!! Post lots more pictures when Boo is settled at home xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->