Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I'm waiting to ov as well Magpie - I think I can start BDing from next Sunday looking at previous charts, with an ov of the 27th. I'm going to start doing my OPKs on Thursday (CD15) to check though.

I have been experiencing a bit of cystitis this week and have taken salts from the pharmacy but it's still there so am probably going to have to go to the doctors to get it treated. I don't know how quickly I can get in there though as my doctors are rubbish for appointments - fingers crossed this week!

Hope your cystitis clears up soon.

I haven't had it for ages *touches wood*.

I have decided not to do OPK's.

Just gonna go for it with the BD'ing.

COME ON RIGHT OVAAAAAARY!!

xxx

Gimme an R...Gimme an I....Gimme a G.....Gimme an H.....Gimme a T
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!!

Not too bad - I've decided to take the day off work cos there's nothing in my diary so that's improved my mood no end :haha:

I'm just so happy that (I think) it's finally happened and I can start the 2WW (or 3WW in my case). Even if it's AF or BFN at the end of this cycle, I still feel like we've given it our best shot. Fair play to OH for keeping up the BD schedule!

How are you doing today?

I'm good, getting loads done at work. Need to nip the bank on my lunch.

Zzzzz.

xxx

Yeah AF has showed up :happydance: we can now get back to TTC! will be taking soy this cycle just got to remember which days to take it now :)

[/QUOTE]

Hope your cystitis clears up soon.

I haven't had it for ages *touches wood*.

I have decided not to do OPK's.

Just gonna go for it with the BD'ing.

COME ON RIGHT OVAAAAAARY!!

xxx[/QUOTE]

Thanks hun - I'm drinking tons of water so fingers crossed it will leave me alone soon.

Have fun with the BD'ing - consider us your ovary cheerleaders! :happydance: x

Yay for being in your 2WW Katie, hope it doesn't drag too much for you x

It probably will lol! And no early testing for me....it's 18 days and counting until 4 Feb :coffee:

Good girl. I never test early these days, but this month I have lots of cheap tests incase I feel the need.

xx

It's just that after 72 opks this cycle I'm bloody sick of POAS :rofl: I've got 15 ics in a drawer and I don't even want to look at them!!

well ladies well and truly confused over here, i think i ovulate earlier than average.

had a small amount of ewcm on CD7 and then loads on CD9 and some more on CD10 (yesterday). Now I've got lots and lots of cramping but I'm only CD 11 ? any ideas whats going on? we dtd yesterday morning just incase but that might explain why we havent manged anything so far. if this happens again next month I might have to start using opks

well ladies well and truly confused over here, i think i ovulate earlier than average.

had a small amount of ewcm on CD7 and then loads on CD9 and some more on CD10 (yesterday). Now I've got lots and lots of cramping but I'm only CD 11 ? any ideas whats going on? we dtd yesterday morning just incase but that might explain why we havent manged anything so far. if this happens again next month I might have to start using opks

You should temp. That is how I figured out that I ovulate later than average.

I've heard lots of good things about temping when it comes to finding out when exactally you O. I'm going to be starting if I get a visit from AF instead of the better choice of a BFP! :)

I don't like temping I find it stresses me out more than it helps me.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->