Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I temp - if I didn't I wouldn't know if I've ovulated - OPKs aren't enough for me as I have PCOS and irregular cycles

X

I'm temping too so I can figure out what my body's doing.

I've started temping and it's a great way of knowing what's going on (well hopefully) but I must say I have a little worry every morning before the temp appears on screen incase it's dipped too much or something and then i'd be worried whats going on

I have been temping fo ages now and its the best way to know whats going on and really helps to confirm the OPK and stuff. The only problem if if only tells you that you have OVed after the event!

I have been temping fo ages now and its the best way to know whats going on and really helps to confirm the OPK and stuff. The only problem if if only tells you that you have OVed after the event!

True! I'm using OPK's as well as temping! Is that your husky in your avatar?

I learnt the hard way about not temping - we were ttc for 6 months before I finally realised I wasn't ovulating :cry: What a waste!

About to do another OPK in a minute, slightly nervous :haha: TBH I can't wait until I can have a drink, I am so thirsty.

For some strange reason I have RIGHT said Fred in my head and I can't stop telling DH how I am always RIGHT. Okay RIGHT that is me off to get changed into something more comfy, I will be RIGHT back with my OPK results as soon as I have them. I hope everyone else is feeling allRIGHT?? ;)

xxx

Positive OPK :happydance:

It is a minuscule amount lighter then the control band BUT I have never had one this dark and know that by the time I do another tomorrow it will be lighter so this is it! Have spoken to DH who has agreed to :sex: tonight and tomorrow (something tells me we will be having a boy :haha:) So wish us lots of sticky :dust: my lovelies.

IF my temperature drops tomorrow (confirming ovulation) should I stop taking my EPO and Pineapple? And should I take anything else to encourage implantation?
Any advice welcome my lovelies :flower:
xxx

No tips to help encourage implantion but wanted to wish you lots of luck for a sticky bean, woohoo for the +ve OPK :happydance: and not matter what make sure you BD tonight & tomorrow :dust: :dust: :dust:

RIGHT that's awesome you have a positive opk feisty!

Get RIGHT on it!

Xxx

Congratulations Feisty! Get bd'ing :winkwink:

I've read you need to stop EPO when you Ovulate, not sure about the pineapple juice though!

:dust: to you and hopefully you'll get your :bfp: this cycle!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Right! Right! Right!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woohoo for the + OPK feisty - you better get RIGHT on that BD :)
If you temp does dip I would stop with the EPO not sure the pineapple would do any harm :thumbup:

RIGHT can any of you see this - I'm not sure

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/th_image1.jpg
https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/th_image.jpg

:shrug:

Looks to me like there's a faint line in the second pic

RIGHTY ho then... anyone one lurking or reading for the first time is bound to think this bunch are a RIGHT bunch of nutters!! :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT for the OPK feisty!! :dance:

Hope you're all otherwise okay!

Pink babe.. I can see a very faint line, easier for me to see in the small pic than when I click on it! :hugs: I take it that is a HPT not a OPK... but I'm no good at knowing where to look with internet ones! :hugs:

I think a see a hint of pink but it's difficult as when i click on pics they are blurry, FX for you x

Yeah it is a HPT - it's very very very feint but I'm sure it's pink and it came up within 5 mins - I just don't know and I can't get a good picture because I'm shaking so much!! I don't want to tell my OH and get his hopes up, but he's just got home and as I was getting changed - he said OMG what's happen to your boobs they're massive!!!

RIGHT, if you need to go out and get an FRER then let us know how you get on! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->