Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Good luck for Wednesday 4magpies!

:dust: to everyone else xxx

Oh Katie I have just had a nosey at your charts and your temps are still all over the place :hugs: I really hope that it sorts itself out soon. Are you considering inducing AF yet or just going to stick it out?

Ok so temps have now dropped to the lowest in a long while for the last three days;
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2
I am still cramping but no positive OPK, I thought I had EWCM CD13 but now think it may have been :spermy: Do you think I should remove it or just leave it in? FF got all huffy with me last cycle when I had a random patch of EWCM so don't want that to happen again :wacko:

Where abouts are you in your cycle Mummycat?

Canjunbabe get some OPKS and a BBT and then you should hopefully have a much better chance at catching that egg next week :hugs:

Pink well done for that extra half mile! I am so proud of you :hugs: See I told you that the baba is great incentive ;)

Ah hun hope you figure out what's going on, I don't use FF.. so can't advise.. sorry!

I'm about 7DPO at the moment!

Oh Katie I'm so sorry it's been so difficult for you this month - I'm keeping my FX'd that it'll happen very soon. :hugs:

Feisty it sure does sound like OV is just around the corner :thumbup:

Cajun - now you know next month should give you more chance

Mummycat - you're so much better than me I really can't stop symptom spotting!

4magpies - how are you doing?

I don't know why I do it to myself but I tested this morning and got a :bfn: now I'm depressed :(

xx

Oh hun... try wait two days and see if you have better luck on 12DPO. 10DPO is still early so there may not be enough HCG to detect!

I need to write some question to ask.... hmmm.

Xxx

Best of luck hun!! Keeping fingers crossed!! xx

Thanks guys, we are keeping our fingers crossed for next month!

Feisty, I usually do OPKs, but didn't this month because hubby wasn't home and didn't want to waste the money. I used BBT instead and that is how I figured out my cycle. Always get a positive OPK around day 15, but my temp wasn't starting to shift until day 17 or later. That wouldn't be a problem for most people but some months hubby only has two days where he is home and most of the time we would try to have him home for day 13 & day 14. So anyways my theory is that I ovulate about 36 hours or so after my first LH surge. We will be testing this theory next month!

Loads of ewcm today... bit early for that though I think?

Xxx

I now think I'm in my first 2ww, OV'ed CD12 I think though my chart seems to jump up and day a bit but first month ever doing it so I don't really understand what I'm looking at yet :blush:

Good luck to all those also in their 2ww :dust:

Tink, post your chart and we can have a nosey if you like :hugs:

4magpies I can totally understand how nervous you may be :hugs: Sit down with DH and decide on what questions you plan to ask and write them down. When you go in there don't be put off asking everything you need to. You have waited long enough for this appointment so take your time :hugs:

Pink I only got a super faint :bfp: on 12DPO that you had to squint to see so 10DPO is way too early, don't fret hunny that :bfp: will be yours!

Cajunbabe sounds like you have everything covered, I really hope you are successful next cycle.

Mummycat hold in there hun, not long until testing :hugs:

Katie that sounds like a good idea! I really hope it goes back up and your eggy is caught :happydance:

My OPK was slightly darker today but still super faint so hopefully my body is gearing up for something :happydance: I was whining about it to DH that I hadn't ovulated yet and if I didn't then it would mean all our hard work has been wasted and cool as a cucumber he piped up with; "Your probably just ovulating later this cycle" Amazing how I tear my hair out over something that probably isn't an issue and in an instant he manages to soothe me by stating something so sensible :wacko:

Is it normal to get AF like cramps before ovulation? I have been having them pretty much all day and not too sure what to think.

Some people do get AF like cramps around ovulation, so you never know!

Feisty - mid-cycle or ovulation pains are totally normal if you are attuned to your body...sounds very good. Here's some more information: https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/painful-ovulation.html

I get cramps before ov and i usually feel my ovary actually ovulate.

Xxx

Thanks Feisty, here's my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32e4aa

Grandbleu Thanks my darling, as always a wealth of knowledge :hugs:

Tink your chart is looking great! As long as your temperature stays above the cover-line that is the only thing you need to worry about :hugs: A nice confirmed ovulation :happydance:

Fingers crossed those OPKs will be even darker tomorrow so I will feel more confident about ovulation approaching.

OMG - FF has changed my OV day so I'm back to 10dpo - that's just what i need a longer 2WW!!!!!

Hope you ladies all have a good day
Xx

Yay Katie :happydance:

Pink don't despair it's only 4 days until you can :test:

My temperature has now shot back up, if it is higher again tomorrow I think FF will put me at 4DPO which tallies with last cycle (ovulation CD13) but still doesn't explain those :bfn: OPK. Sadly I am getting excited by what today's OPK will say :blush:

Morning girls.

I am still waiting to ov.

Going to try and BD every day this week... Lol.

Lets see how I get on.

CD13 today!!

xxx

I'm waiting to ov as well Magpie - I think I can start BDing from next Sunday looking at previous charts, with an ov of the 27th. I'm going to start doing my OPKs on Thursday (CD15) to check though.

I have been experiencing a bit of cystitis this week and have taken salts from the pharmacy but it's still there so am probably going to have to go to the doctors to get it treated. I don't know how quickly I can get in there though as my doctors are rubbish for appointments - fingers crossed this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->