Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Morning girls :flower:

Good luck with your training session Pink - Feisty's pep talk made me want to go out and walk 3 miles lol

My temp went up a little bit today - not exactly the temp shift I was looking for, but then I had a slow rise last cycle, so I'm not too worried yet x

Morning girls. Hopefully this is it for you Katie. I'm still waiting to ov, but having lots of fun so far this weekend lol xxx

I felt a bit sick this morning when brushing my teeth and that usual before ov so c'mon ov!!

3 days till FS!

xx

I felt a bit sick this morning when brushing my teeth and that usual before ov so c'mon ov!!

Right Right Right!!!!!

Well obviously Feisty's pep talk did the trick - I walked 4 miles :D - thanks !!!

I'm sure your temps will carry on going up Katie :thumbup:

I'm absolutely exhausted today...don't know whether that's a sign of ovulation :shrug: Maybe it's just because we had :sex: 3 days in a row and I'm not used to it anymore :rofl:

So according to FF I am definitely in the 2ww now, too bad hubby and I miss calculated by a week!

hello you chatty bunch!!

alRIGHT... I'm RIGHT about ready to get RIGHT into this temping stuff... but I know what I'm like I'll never be diciplined enough to wake the same time! I'll look into it RIGHT after we return from holiday!! ;) Magpies... You alRIGHT chick?? :haha:

Katie... about to have a nosy in your thread... hope things are looking up for you!!

Pink...4 miles... well done hun!! :hugs:

Cajunbabe.. it's sad you missed ovulation hun, but so wonderful you've figured out your cycles!!

Feisty.. hope the :sex: every other day works a treat!!

Sorry if i've left anyone out!! I'm showing more syptoms... but not noting them down... cos it'll just get my hopes up!

RIGHT... off to Katie's journal!!

xx

Thanks MummyCat - and everyone who stops by my journal! I appreciate all your support so much :kiss:

I have pains on my left hand side this morning...kinda like AF cramps, and my temp dropped right down. I'm getting very sick of second guessing my body.....:dohh:

Oh Katie I have just had a nosey at your charts and your temps are still all over the place :hugs: I really hope that it sorts itself out soon. Are you considering inducing AF yet or just going to stick it out?

Ok so temps have now dropped to the lowest in a long while for the last three days;
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2
I am still cramping but no positive OPK, I thought I had EWCM CD13 but now think it may have been :spermy: Do you think I should remove it or just leave it in? FF got all huffy with me last cycle when I had a random patch of EWCM so don't want that to happen again :wacko:

Where abouts are you in your cycle Mummycat?

Canjunbabe get some OPKS and a BBT and then you should hopefully have a much better chance at catching that egg next week :hugs:

Pink well done for that extra half mile! I am so proud of you :hugs: See I told you that the baba is great incentive ;)

I'm just going to sit it out Feisty :coffee: Last BD session tonight as planned (as per my positive OPK) and then if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. I'm still going to temp, and if my temp hasn't jumped up tomorrow morning I'm going to start taking Agnus Castus again. I'm putting the OPKs away until next cycle though!!

Sounds like ov is just round the corner for you Feisty!

Oh Katie I'm so sorry it's been so difficult for you this month - I'm keeping my FX'd that it'll happen very soon. :hugs:

Feisty it sure does sound like OV is just around the corner :thumbup:

Cajun - now you know next month should give you more chance

Mummycat - you're so much better than me I really can't stop symptom spotting!

4magpies - how are you doing?

I don't know why I do it to myself but I tested this morning and got a :bfn: now I'm depressed :(

xx

Oh Katie I'm so sorry it's been so difficult for you this month - I'm keeping my FX'd that it'll happen very soon. :hugs:

Feisty it sure does sound like OV is just around the corner :thumbup:

Cajun - now you know next month should give you more chance

Mummycat - you're so much better than me I really can't stop symptom spotting!

4magpies - how are you doing?

I don't know why I do it to myself but I tested this morning and got a :bfn: now I'm depressed :(

xx

Don't count yourself out yet pink :hugs: It's still too early!

Well girls started my grapefruit juice. Having one wine glass of it a day as I am on a diet so can't have loads.

Roll on ov hopefully within the next week.

Very nervous about fs on Wed now.

Xxx

Well girls started my grapefruit juice. Having one wine glass of it a day as I am on a diet so can't have loads.

Roll on ov hopefully within the next week.

Very nervous about fs on Wed now.

Xxx

Good luck - I'm sure it'll all be OK :hugs:

The grapefruit juice hasn't started working for me yet..but then not much has :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->