Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Oh and in all the excitement I forgot.

DTD last night CD13, having tonight off, then gonna do CD15, CD16, CD17, CD18 and m aybe CD19 if OH can keep up.

I should be well and truly covered cause I always ov between CD15 and CD18.

xxx

That is definitely a :bfp:

Congratulations!

As for a digital... check the sensitivity on the box, but I would say test with one the day AF would be due and it should work xx

Morning Ladies

How are you all - I hardly slept last night!!! Hope you got some action Feisty :D

I thought I would do another IC HPT this morning before I got out at lunchtime to get a FRER - here's a pic (is this working)

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/image2.jpg

What do you think..?

xx

I see a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Ladies - I will get a FRER and I'll make sure I hold my pee for as long as possible!!

I know my OH won't believe it until I get a 'proper' test:D

Oh and in all the excitement I forgot.

DTD last night CD13, having tonight off, then gonna do CD15, CD16, CD17, CD18 and m aybe CD19 if OH can keep up.

I should be well and truly covered cause I always ov between CD15 and CD18.

xxx

That sounds like a RIGHT good plan :thumbup: - I think you're OH will need to sleep for a week after that!

:hi: Texas & welcome :flower:

If he sticks to his word we'll be fine. If he pussys out there will be hell to play.

All he has to do for the FS is jizz in a cup. I have to be poked and prodded. :(

Hoping FS appointment scares my egg into turning into a baby. Haha.

xx

Hoping FS appointment scares my egg into turning into a baby. Haha.

xx

That really made me laugh - I have an image of you lying on the bed with your legs in stirrups with the FS between your legs screaming at your eggs :rofl:

I'm sure it'll all be fine - not long now and you'll start to get some answers - have you written your list..?

xx

Nope not yet but I am really struggling with what to ask!!

xx

You want know things like;
What tests they will run
What those tests are for or will show
If they are looking for anything in particular
Best/Worst case scenario.
What they would do to treat those...

:hugs:

I'm CD15 today and start my OPKs this afternoon - I'm quite excited, not long now until we can start :sex: !

I have a good feeling about this month - I think we're going to have a :bfp: by the end of February!

How is everyone else getting on? Not long until your appointment now Magpie! x

This is my first month using them so can't vouch for them yet, but I thought the extra reassurance might be nice. I got a bulk set of 25 from amazon for a fiver :rofl: x

I've used them with a monitor as I have a persona but we decided to not be as crazy about TTC.

xxx

Morning Ladies

How are you all - I hardly slept last night!!! Hope you got some action Feisty :D

I thought I would do another IC HPT this morning before I got out at lunchtime to get a FRER - here's a pic (is this working)

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/image2.jpg

What do you think..?

xx

Congrats pink no doubting that line

:dance:

Well I couldn't go out and get a FRER so I took the plunge with the DIGI
https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/image3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics