Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Mags I'm on :cloud9: - I'm just hoping it sticks

Thanks Cajun

Congratulations Pink, brilliant news.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. xxx

Oh lovely news Pink, congratulations :) wishing you a stick bean and a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Huge congrates pink thats great news hun xxx Wish you a very sticky H & H 9 months xxx

Anyone else here use soy? I am a bit lost about the days to take it again. Think i am going for CD6-CD10.

Thanks Pink, i went onto the soy thread to check and they said the same thing. Will be taking it tomorrow. :thumbup:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....huge congrats pink!!! :D that's a lovely clear PREGNANT 1-2 Weeks I read... no doubting that :rofl: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :D

Pink I am so happy for you :hugs: :happydance:

I have updated our first post to share your happy news with the world!

Have you phoned the doctor yet? Best to go along as it gets the ball rolling. They will of course just tell you stuff you already know though :haha:

Well negative OPK today and small shift in temp;

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

Do you think I ovulated??

I lost 4lbs. Only one stone to go and fs tomorrow. yey!

Xx

Hard to say Feisty :shrug: I'm getting worse at predicting these things :wacko:

My temp dropped back down this morning, so it looks like I haven't ovulated after all and yesterday's temperature was probably just a fluke :cry: Tomorrow will be cd50....

Oh Katie I am so so sorry :hugs: Has FF said anything about ovulation or fertile time?

Magpies well done on the weight loss :happydance: Despite religiously going to the gym I have managed to gain 3lbs :cry:

Well done on the weight loss 4magpies! :thumbup: Feisty - you've probably just gained muscle from going to the gym - don't worry, it'll even out :hugs:

Going on my CM, FF have given me 4 fertile patches so far this cycle....it looks like my body is trying to release an egg, but not quite making it. I'm calling this cycle a write-off, going back on the Agnus Castus tomorrow and waiting for AF. :coffee:

Well I hope she hurry's up Katie so you can crack on with the next cycle :hugs:

I hope it is bloody muscle, I feel really stodgy :cry:

Oh wow!
Congratulations Pink!!
Hope its a sticky one....
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members