Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Hi Joey :wave: hope your enjoying first tri :hugs:

Well my temp DID go up today BUT it was only by 0.04 degrees :cry: Any suggestions on whether I ovulated yesterday or not??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

DH and I dtd last night, the night before and plan to do it every night with a break on Friday and a final try Saturday (SMEP) but if I haven't ovulated then it's a bit pointless :wacko:

Maybe yesterday Feisty :shrug:....I know exactly how you feel :hugs: Mine went up by 0.16 degrees so it's not enough to make me think something's happened. Maybe we're both slow risers :hug:

Hey Feisty.. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about charting! So can't advise!

4Magpies... brilliant work on weightloss hun!!! :hugs:

Katie love.. :hugs: I'm sorry your bosy is being such a pain.. I think you have enough reason to warrant talking to a doctor about this. They shouldn't have an issue trying to help you sort out your cycles!!

Joey! :hi: How are you chick?? x

I'm starting to think maybe I should just go and see a doctor Mummycat :shrug: If they tell me to bugger off I've lost nothing I guess. But they might give me something. I'll make an appointment for next week.

I think you should go see a doctor Katie, 50 days is a very long cycle. Even if they just give you something induce AF (Is it Provera?) then you can start another cycle!

:hi:ladies

Katie - I'm sorry about your temps :hugs: its awful not knowing what's going on with your own body. I think going to the Docs is a good idea.

Feisty - I'm really not sure about your chart, I think give it a couple more days to see if it continues rising - in the mean time the SMEP plan is good :thumbup:

4magpies - well done on the weight loss (don't you just love slimming world), good luck at the FS today, let us know how it goes.

Thanks for all your congrats ladies - I hope you don't mind if I stick around here...

I don't mind pink!

I'm confused right now, FF thinks I'm 3DPO but I've not had any +ve OPK's :wacko:

Rachael - I think it's looking at all the other signs which are pointing at you already have ov'd although as it's crosshairs I think it's confused to. Keep going with the OPKs for a few days and see what happens. Do you normally get a fade in with them or does it appear positive out of nowhere (iykwim)..? What have they been looking like..?

This is my first month both temping and OPK's, so I don't know if I get a build up or what. There's been lines on them all, but all really faint, nothing like a +ve. I'm going to keep going with them for now, but it may just be I have a short surge and missed as I've only been doing one a day

hmmm...is it due to your temps Rachael?? :hugs:

Katie I think that's a good idea.. worse thing they can say is.. sorry can't help! Hopefully though.. they will!!

Good Luck 4Magpies!! thinking of you!!

Pink... loving the ticker hun!! :happydance:

xx

That could be it Rachael if you only test once a day, give it a few more days and see what happens :hugs:

Thanks Mummycat - it really hasn't sunk it! I've booked my doctors appointment fir Friday though :D

I think my temps and CM are what is making FF think I ovulated on Sunday, but the OPK's are making it think it's not sure, hence the dashed crosshairs. I'll just keep plodding along with temps and OPK's I guess :rofl:

Update on the OPK front, just done one and I 'think' it's slightly darker than they have been, but as I've thrown all the others away I have nothing to compare it too :dohh:

OK - I've been doing my temps wrong :dohh: If it stays the same or even goes up a tiny bit tomorrow, ovulation will be confirmed on Sunday as I thought. My temp is quite likely to go up tomorrow as I have just learned, after 70 days, how to use the thermometer correctly....

:rofl: bless you sweetheart! but fab news then on Ov :) xx

Girls, indepth stuff about my FS appointment in my journal in my sig!!

Good news!! Got to have another lap though.

Right tube is fine. Had ov pains this morning on my right side so ov'ing from my RIGHT side today. Whooopee. Thanks for the good vibes. DTD last night, gonna do it tonight and tomorrow then rest!!

Wasnt gonna DTD last night but glad we did now I am ov'ing today.

Please cross your fingers for me that I get duffed and dont have to have another op!!

Hope your all good.

xxx

Just read your journal update!

So pleased your RIGHT tube is fine! And that you're ovulating on the RIGHT side! Perhaps all our vibes have helped?!

Also pleased you should be able to get your left tube sorted out too! And no IVF! Yay!

Here's hoping for a :bfp: for you this month! :hugs:

Magpies thats great news for you x lots of :dust: for you this cycle

Katie - Glad eveything is sorted now!

AFM - Took my soy and still waiting for AF to pack her bags so we can get BDing, guessing i am going to OV around the 1st Feb but will be watching my CBFM like a hawk!

It is very boring when you miss the window for the month. Just saying. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->