Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I hope we've caught our window cause next month will be a left month and wasted. :(

xxx

magpies... brilliant news honey!! that's fabulous!!

Cajunbabe.. sorry honey!! :( but next cycle you guys will be all over it!!

I have had nothing but period like cramps all day and felt naseous all day long! I had some food in hope that it goes away... nope! it's last all day long! Boobies have been stinging on and off all week but since last night... non stop sore.....

So....

I've decided to get a test tonight and will test tomorrow morning due to being just so damn impatient! I'm going to be either 10/11dpo I'll be on CD26.
I don't think I'm a POAS addict! Yet! :D

Oooh excited for you to test. I may partake in some early testing this month.

Haha.

xxx

I am still feeling so very naseous! Just sat on the phone to my Mum having to hold back the *bleah's* and the *uurghh's* :D

Thank you honey!!! I do wish this was you though!! I've kept up to date with your journal and it must be soul destroying.. .though now you have the good news about the temping, here's hoping this will be it!

Should you fall pregnant this cycle!! and there is EVERY chance you will.. they are going to have to send you for a dating scan.. cos they'll have you at about 2 months pregnant if they go by your LMP! :rofl:

Thank you honey!!! I do wish this was you though!! I've kept up to date with your journal and it must be soul destroying.. .though now you have the good news about the temping, here's hoping this will be it!

Should you fall pregnant this cycle!! and there is EVERY chance you will.. they are going to have to send you for a dating scan.. cos they'll have you at about 2 months pregnant if they go by your LMP! :rofl:

:rofl: If I do get my BFP on Feb 4th, it'll be cd65. They'll never believe it!

I think you should test Feb 3rd with me, will only be CD 64 then :rofl:

Uhm... that'll put you at over 9 weeks! :rofl: Yeah.. you might confuse them a tad :D

I'm looking forward to seeing your temp tomorrow! :D I'll be doing a bit of :dance: and :happydance: for sure! :D

My AF is due 2nd of Feb but I'm gonna be naughty and test early from 10DPO. Lol.

Week on saturday!

xxx

magpies... brilliant news honey!! that's fabulous!!

Cajunbabe.. sorry honey!! :( but next cycle you guys will be all over it!!

I have had nothing but period like cramps all day and felt naseous all day long! I had some food in hope that it goes away... nope! it's last all day long! Boobies have been stinging on and off all week but since last night... non stop sore.....

So....

I've decided to get a test tonight and will test tomorrow morning due to being just so damn impatient! I'm going to be either 10/11dpo I'll be on CD26.
I don't think I'm a POAS addict! Yet! :D

Ahhhh so exciting hun!! finegrs tightly crossed. we have our scan at 8.30am so soon as we get home i'll get on line and check on you ;) xxxx:happydance:

I guess 17DPO would still be OK....:haha:

It wouldn't be the first time I've confounded medical science! This is what happens when you let people stay on the pill for almost half their life....:dohh:

Joey are you having a scan so early because of your MC's?

xxx

yeah. apparently its routine cso of having 4 mcs. so nervous although am happy as havent had ANY spotting/ pain anything so no reason for everything not to be ok. Just i know some times ppl can see the hb around this stage and so worried we wont, altho i have been told by others its not 100% that the heartbeat can be detected this early, just hoping the sonographer is nice and if they cant hear a heatbeat at least reassures me that everything is normal for my stage. sorry for the rambling lol xx

It's okay feel free to ramble!!

Well I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow.

xxx

I guess 17DPO would still be OK....:haha:

It wouldn't be the first time I've confounded medical science! This is what happens when you let people stay on the pill for almost half their life....:dohh:

You testing with me then? You have to talk me out of POAS every time I try to before then mind :haha:

Joey - Good Luck for tomorrow xxx

Hey Rachel.
What sensitivity are your OPKs?
I didnt get a positive last month, but think its coz they werent sensitive enough. So I had bought some OPKs off ebay for this cycle that are 10miu. And am hoping they show up a positive. Maybe you could try them too?

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Joey. Hope you see the heartbeat
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"