Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Nope not at all. Neither her or her partner have a job. She was drinking wine and Smirnoff ice on xmas day. she still lives with mil. Her oh takes drugs and is a violent drunk. Life isn't fair.

X

my sis got pregnant at 17 too and now has 3.. she doesn't even LIKE being a mum :nope: it's typical!

I'm really looking forward to our 2nd cycle of TTC (we're newbies)! I just ordered some Pre-Seed, a basal thermometer, and some ovulation strips. I've banned myself from testing until my ticker says I can :angelnot: and hoping to get lucky! I'm 33 yrs old and and definitely feeling my clock ticking!

Baby dust to all!
:dust:

I think that since starting ttc my most used saying is; "it's not fair" DH has to keep reminding me that life isn't fair but I refuse to get down about it this year, it IS going to be our year lovelies and we WILL be getting our :bfp:

:hugs: xxx

4magpies looking at your ticker your almost there weight wise, well done :hugs:

babydustcass, I started recording BBT in August this year and I honestly cannot believe how I went without it before. It is so re-assuring to have proof that your body is ovulating and where you are CD wise. I always set an alarm to make sure that I have my temperatures taken at a similar time each day.

Sorry to hijack but how does BBT work? :shrug:

Liking that glitter crumbs ;)

Sign up for fertility friend so that you can record your daily temperature and just make sure to try and take it at a similar time each day and to do it as soon as waking.

I can't wait to be a mummy.

My dream would be to get pregnant by some miracle before I have to see the fs.

X

I'm really looking forward to our 2nd cycle of TTC (we're newbies)! I just ordered some Pre-Seed, a basal thermometer, and some ovulation strips. I've banned myself from testing until my ticker says I can :angelnot: and hoping to get lucky! I'm 33 yrs old and and definitely feeling my clock ticking!

Baby dust to all!

Hi Crumbs - I'm in the same boat! BTW I love your siggy text sparkle thing...can you send me the link??? The picture for the winter baby is too big for my siggy right now and doesn't fit but maybe the text one would?

Thanks

PS. I used Conceive Plus this cycle and it was very helpful (it's like preseed) I hope it helps us get our BFP!

Not a problem WTT09. Basically you will need a basal thermometer (they measure to .00 degree) and you take your temperature as soon as waking and you can then use fertility friend to record your details. Your temperature should be lower before ovulation and then peak straight after. If you use it with OPK you can time :sex: and ensure you are ovulating to get the best chances of :bfp:

Not a problem WTT09. Basically you will need a basal thermometer (they measure to .00 degree) and you take your temperature as soon as waking and you can then use fertility friend to record your details. Your temperature should be lower before ovulation and then peak straight after. If you use it with OPK you can time :sex: and ensure you are ovulating to get the best chances of :bfp:

gonna give it a go :thumbup:

told hubby i wouldnt take it seriously until we'd been trying for a while! but sounds so exciting!

Baby dust to all!

Hi Crumbs - I'm in the same boat! BTW I love your siggy text sparkle thing...can you send me the link??? The picture for the winter baby is too big for my siggy right now and doesn't fit but maybe the text one would?

Thanks

PS. I used Conceive Plus this cycle and it was very helpful (it's like preseed) I hope it helps us get our BFP!

Thanks! Here's the link (I'm gonna take out the [ i m g ] brackets so it will show properly). You can go on the site and change the color and make a new one if you like -> https://www.familylobby.com/create-glitter-text-graphics.asp#glittertext

Here's the link to the image:
https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6575595fltt.gif

It's addictive! DH is always peering over my shoulder to see what my temperature is doing :lol:

Fingers crossed grandbleu, I can't think of anyone more deserving for that :bfp: :hugs: xx

Thanks so much! PS. Crumbs was the name of my favorite cake and cupcake shop that opened right before I left NYC! YUM YUM!

Thanks so much! PS. Crumbs was the name of my favorite cake and cupcake shop that opened right before I left NYC! YUM YUM!

I love cupcakes! I'm gonna have to look up that shop next time I visit NYC! BTW, I just looked up Conceive Plus and it sounds really good! Too bad I already ordered the Pre-Seed ... if/when we run out, I'm definitely trying it out!

Do you girls find it really beneficial then? We have never used them because I think it would be too messy and I don't know if I need it as usually CM is quite good but there again the third cycle of clomid could put a stop to that :shrug:

I use preseed but not with the applictors. Just out of the tube as I love lube. And normal stuff is bad for sperm.

X

Hmm well I will have to see what happens to my CM this cycle after doing all the other extras and if there is no improvement I will purchase some for February!

Thanks for the link Crumbs...I made a glitter text that fit with my siggy I love it! I hope it's still there that shop - It was on the Upper West Side somewhere it was in 2002-3 when I left there so if it survived all this time it will still be there - They made a "snickers" cake for my ex that was delicious...they were always so nice and the cupcakes were amazing.

Feisty - if you don't have CM issues you might not need it but it does help for sperm motility issues or like me if you have dryness :(...it's also a decent lube anyways. What's good about it though is it's made for conceiving so it's not at all harmful to sperm which a lot of lubes are on the market...either the sperm can't move or they are killed...so sad.

Thanks chickadee, I didn't have any problems with CM until the loss actually so I don't know if it's due to that or the clomid which I know is supposed to also effect it.

Will just have to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->