Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Af got me ladies. Going ntnp now for a couple of months xxx

Aww Rachael :hugs: Sorry Hun :flower:

I definitely feel better after accepting that it is going to be a while yet, it helps to take the pressure off. Don't worry my darling, I just know we will get our :bfp: at the same time, here's to being future bump buddies :hugs:

Awww... Rachael I'm so sorry hun :cry: I hope you can really let your hair down on your 30th and that you have your BFP very soon!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Going to enjoy myself for my birthday and have a few drinks.

Feisty, I look forward to being bump buddies with you.

We're ntnp as we're moving next month so ttc isn't going to be at the top of the list as it were xxx

May work in your favour ;) In a new house there will be all those rooms to 'bless' :haha:

Oh they'll be getting blessed ;)

We're also going to be growing some of our own fruit and vegetables too. Well Ian is, we made a deal, he'll sort the garden out and I'll make the house look pretty lol xxx

Oh they'll be getting blessed ;)

We're also going to be growing some of our own fruit and vegetables too. Well Ian is, we made a deal, he'll sort the garden out and I'll make the house look pretty lol xxx

Oooo I wish there was a 'like' button for your last post Rachael! I tried growing our own last summer and was quite successful with my long narrow balcony until we got an infestation of caterpillars and there was no room to de-pest :wacko:

AF got me too girls.

Horrible witch, no TTC for me this month as I have my lap, gonna ask FS how long it is till we can TTC after.

xxx

Awww 4magpies I am so sorry chicky :hugs:

Hope all goes well with your lap :flower: When is it?

Off out now for a lovely stroll through the park with my wonderful husband in the sunshine. We have both fought nail and tooth to get an extra day off with each other. God I love being self employed :haha:

Fiesty; its the 22nd March. 2 weeks tomorrow.

I am beyond excited!! For an operation!! :haha:

I must be insane, just cant wait to be "fixed".

Before my 1st lap I was terrified, because it was unknown really, I sorta know what to expect this time.

Enjoy your walk, thats what we did yesterday, took doggy for a long walk in the sun. Was lovely.

xxx

Urgh caterpillars. We're hoping to have a yard with a load of pots growing stuff lol.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being excited 4magpies :hugs:

Yep Rachael they were gross! I had a grow bag full of mixed salad leaves and they destroyed them along with all the leaves on my broccoli plants and a good deal of my mange tout! The thing was that they were moth caterpillars which made it a zillion times worse as I freaking hate moths! We ate moving from a flat into our first house next spring or summer and I already have plans for the garden including a few chickens! :haha:

On a semi positive note my cm seems to be increasing pre-ovulation so fingers crossed my body is almost recovered from our loss! :dance:

I am sorry magpies :hugs: What is the aim of your lap? I hope it fixes you for good and you get pg very soon after that.
Feisty, I am glad things are turning good on your side. I hope that egg makes the half of your :baby:

Hey laylak. Thanks. :hugs:

My lap is to remove adhesions which are sticking my tube to my insides so it is blocked.

At the end of it I should have a nice free flowing tube. They are also gonna have another look for endo and remove any if they find it.

xxx

4magpies when did you last have your endo removed? I only ask because my cousin has been getting serious cramps (she also suffers with endo) and when I suggested having it removed again she said no way as it was only done two years ago and it will grow back worse the more you remove it :shrug:

I spoke to my midwife/counsellor today about taking aspirin when ttc/pregnant and she has said that it is pretty much considered a wonder drug atm and that although she hasn't heard of it being used in fertility she is definitely going to look into it. She also said that they are thinking of getting all women who have suffered a miscarriage to taking aspirin as a preventative measure for when they fall pregnant next time. She also gave the annoying advice of just relax and don't actually try to fall pregnant :wacko: in her defence she did say that she knows it's difficult. She also re-confirmed what we have already been doing with regards to keeping the sex fun and planning holidays or nights out to give us things to look forward to.

She also mentioned I have to spoil myself in order to learn to love my body so have just painted my tootsies and finger nails and brought almost a whole spring/summer wardrobe from ebay ;)

I didn't have any endo last time they were in, but this is a better consultant (he is a FS) and is very experienced and good at laps.

My gynae didn't do anything when she went in and was not confident removing the adhesions. Which is why I am now under the FS.

If that makes any sense, I am guessing that he is better at spotting endo too as sometimes it is hardly visable IYGWIM?

I am feeling much happier and upbeat about this op, I feel like I can trust this consultant and he knows what he is on about.

Ooooh I need to paint my nails, what colour did you go for? I cant wait to get my summer wardrobe out of storage. Roll on the warmer weather!!

xxx

Hey ladies... so sorry magpies! :( but glad that your operation is just around the corner!

Feisty.. glad you've got the go ahead from the midwife re aspirin! :) Sounds like you've been doing lots of things to chill and relax, walks, shopping, doing your nails! :cloud9:

Rachael.. I agree.. caterpillars... urgh! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->