Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Awww Cajun that sucks about when you were younger BUT I think having a mummy that is a Christmas baby herself will mean that you will put more of an effort into celebrating your little ones birthday. I remember going to a few Christmas parties round my friends when I was younger so perhaps you could do a party just after the schools break up as I am sure other parents would be thankful of being able to get someone to mind their own children for a few hours and it isn't too close to Christmas that everyone would be stressed about timing.

Mummycat I would just like to say a big thank you :hugs: Pre-miscarriage my cycles were usually 4-5 days of medium to heavy flow, then I took clomid and conceived first cycle. After the miscarriage the shortest cycle I had was 2 days of spotting and this month I have had one day of spotting, then one day of heavy, then one day of medium and a final day of just spotting :wacko: I don't know if it is the clomid or the miscarriage but something has obviously effected my womb lining. I originally rather naively put it down to exercise but I now know that is pretty unlikely. Thank you :flower:

Cajun :hug:

No need to thank me honey.. I only realised mine was a lot lighter when I really thought about it. Fingers crossed this is a good cycle for you! :hugs:
You sound a lot more up beat today! :dance:

How is everyone else? Rachael have you resisted testing?? xx

i pregnant!

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3458/dscn1674w.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can totally see it! :dance: Congrats chicky :hugs:

Mummycat you are right I am a lot more upbeat today, I know that even if we don't fall this month I will be interested to see if my aspirin has effected my periods and will be hopeful if they have. Also DH has his GP appointment on Thursday, am slightly worried that if he tells them we fell pregnant in August they may not want to do SA and DH isn't strong enough to argue it but hopefully it will all work out.

Rachael your killing me here, I am sure you said Saturday for testing and it's Saturday! That FMU must have been dipped into by now???

I see it babyhopes!! :wohoo: congrats my lovely!!! :dance:

Feisty.. that's the spirit... hope hubby manages to get that analysis done! :hugs:

I think Rachael has HUGE will power.. I have a feeling she might not have tested today! i think today is due day! fingers crossed :witch: stays away!! x

Congratulations babyhopes.

Af is due today ladies. If she doesn't show I'll test tomorrow or Monday xxx

Babyhopes I definitely see a line - how many dpo are you - HUGE Congrats my lovely - sending you sticky vibes xx

Feisty - I'm pleased that you are feeling more upbeat - I really think the aspirin is going to help you

I've got a feeling Rachael is going to test on Monday - isn't that her birthday

Xx

I must say I think that line is stronger that at this stage, than it was before :hugs:, hope it's ok for me to say that :flower:

Xxx

digi was neg :hissy: oh well im only 11dpo...still sucks tho lol

and frer now dried.......

https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6489/bfpc.jpg

thanks pink80 thats what i was thinking xx

Congrats babyhopes!!!! :D

How come so many women take aspirin? What does it do? :flower:

congrats babyhopes! hopefully a digital will be positive in a few days! :D

and pink80 - can't believe you're almost out of the first trimester!!! has it really been that long??

Qwk the fact that Pink is almost out of the first trimester has really made me smile :dance: You were our second :bfp: and I am so happy to see things progressing along nicely :hugs:

Babyhopes of course your digi would be negative your not even due the :witch: for a few more days :hugs: That is a really nice dark line for 11dpo hun :hugs:

wtt quoting the awesomeness of Mummycat and a bit of my own research aspirin is supposed to help give you a thicker and better womb lining for the fertilised egg to implant into and in cases where miscarriages have happened before it also helps prevent miniature clots forming that could seriously harm the baby.

Thanks ladies - it means a lot to me - we've got our 12 week scan on Friday and I'm hoping I'll feel better after that :) still feel a bit odd in the first trim section - is that weird!?! I'm hoping the my awful MS is a good sign though :D

Xxx

wtt quoting the awesomeness of Mummycat and a bit of my own research aspirin is supposed to help give you a thicker and better womb lining for the fertilised egg to implant into and in cases where miscarriages have happened before it also helps prevent miniature clots forming that could seriously harm the baby.
thanks :flower: Is that why a lot of people are talking about baby aspirin?

Congratulations Baby Hopes! :yipee:
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Good luck for your 12 week scan, Pink :hugs:
xx

Hiya

I got my bfp on feb 11th, can I be updated please. Babydust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->