Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I'm looking forward to growing our own stuff.

Glad you got the go ahead feisty.

Sorry I've been quiet, had a busy weekend with the oh for my birthday

I don't ovulate without clomid. It really isn't anything to worry about my darling - Yes the side effects are annoying but I personally believe it is a small price to pay.

:dance: Happy Birthday Rachael :dance: I have it in my head that it is today, hope I'm right :wacko:

I went for a nice nudey beige on my fingers and poison green on my tootsies. Have also decided with OH that we are going away on what would have been my due date as I can't bear the thought of being stuck at home. Have also decided to have small projects each week to focus my energies into to try and distract me from ttc - this week it is planning my nana's 83rd Birthday tea party for next Monday. I am doing a high tea and baking everything from scratch including adorable birthday cupcakes!

Oh yes... silly me... Happy Birthday Rachael :cake: the big 30... I'm sure you feel quite the same as yesterday! :dance:

Best of luck ladies in your relaxing month of TTC! *keeping everything crossed for you*

So far we have Raspberries, blueberries, carrots and tomatoes that Ian is going to get started on in his Mum's garden, then we can go and get the produce once we have our own house. Hoping to get potatoes as well when we have our house, though I think it will be next year before we get any crops from them!

Sounds good Rachael :thumbup: I know you can get these gigantic grow bags for potatoes which have slits in the side so you can get the potatoes out without having to dig for them iykwim.

Cajun off to bed with thee!

Although possibly a little TMI I would just like to share that DH and I had a bout of spontaneous :sex: today for the first time in about 15 months :wacko: Way too early to even think about it being baby making sex so it was nice to enjoy just being close without it being all about ttc!

Sounds good Rachael :thumbup: I know you can get these gigantic grow bags for potatoes which have slits in the side so you can get the potatoes out without having to dig for them iykwim.

Cajun off to bed with thee!

Although possibly a little TMI I would just like to share that DH and I had a bout of spontaneous :sex: today for the first time in about 15 months :wacko: Way too early to even think about it being baby making sex so it was nice to enjoy just being close without it being all about ttc!

Already on it girls! :thumbup:

I also took a leftover OPK I had, and shazam, a smiley face! I'm so shocked, it is so early for me! :yipee: :wohoo:

Now.. back to :sex:!

The :rain: isn't even gonna bring my mood down today!

Good Cajun, FX'd for you!

Feisty - we'll probably end up with those grow bags. The houses we're looking at all have yards rather than gardens, which we would actually prefer for the dog - easier to clean up after her! 6 weeks until we should be moving! Can't wait!

Sounds great Cajun!!

Rachael...you're very good... I really don't have green fingers :(

Feisty, that's lovely honey :cloud9: sounds like you are in a good place right now! :hugs:

I don't have green fingers either MummyCat! My OH does though so he'll be taking care of the fruit and veggies and the garden :haha:

We made a deal, I'll make the house look pretty and he'll sort out the garden :D

FX cajunbabe!

you ladies talking about gardening is making me really want to have one! we just don't have the right place for one - will have to fence in part of the backyard so the dogs don't trample it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->