Team 2011 Winter Baby!

:haha: anything to keep my mind off of it! ;)

yeah she is so happy now :D It took her parents 5 years...

Oh bless her.... hope her kids don't take 15 years to conceive! x

Ten years :wacko: I am so glad she is getting a happy ending!

Mummycat I took my aspirin today and will continue to take it unless I am instructed otherwise. I'm not too sure whether or not it will do the trick but I do think that it doesn't hurt to try!

I spent a lovely afternoon with two friends going out to lunch and then jewellery making afterwards. It was lovely to have a whole afternoon off not thinking about ttc. I am going to take that as a sign that I seriously need to bulk up my hobby time :haha: I think the main problem is that I have a job where I can work on auto-pilot 70% of the time meaning I have a lot of time to over-think things :wacko:

I am slightly worried that I will put pressure on myself to conceive this month as it is our final shot at a 2011 baby. Ridiculous I know, especially as I have accepted it is probably going to take a while but I just can't help it. I am trying to console myself with the fact that I will have a big fat belly for Christmas, be spoilt rotten and perhaps be the last Christmas me and DH can truly be selfish and indulge with just the two of us.

so, i just wanted to let everyone know that my baby didnt stick and AF started today....

I wont be on for a while, I need some time to gather myself...

good luck everyone.

oh nooooooooooooo.... Sweedot I'm so sorry my love!! :cry:

Feisty, sounds like you had a great day... :hugs: and fingers crossed this month works for you... but I've been pregnant over Christmas.. and it was lovely.. hubby bought me presents from the bump!! too cute! :D

Oh Sweedot Hun :cry:
I am so sorry for you and OH.
Thinking of you :hugs:
xx

wtt.. that's not long to wait :hugs:... but I've just seen your ticker... is it wrong? It says you'll only be ovulating on the 17th?

lol it's wrong on purpose because if i keep seeing how many dpo i am i will keep thinking about it ;)

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time :rofl:
Thanks for making my day wtt!
xx

Awww thanks Mummycat, I have just realized that due to timing it would probably be better to fall next month instead. I just know my baba is going to be late and I would hate to saddle them with a birthday a few days before Christmas! I'm the 14th and that is just about ok but other friends have birthdays closer to and on christmas day and they hate it :haha:

I just know that if by some miracle we fall this month I will be having a Christmas day baby :wacko:

Mummycat when you took your aspirin did you let it disperse first or just take it as a normal tablet? Only reason I am asking is because mine seems to be pants at melting and I end up with a few grains left in the bottom of the glass!

Thinking of you Sweetdot :hugs: xxxxxxx

Oh here's hoping that this is a December baby!! Not all first time babies are late, so you might be ok!! :D

I disperse mine and you're right.. it's rubbish at dispersing... but I just try get as much down me as possible! normally there is a little left at the bottom/sides of the glass! xx

My birthday is Christmas Eve. Growing up it was terrible, I've never had a birthday party on my birthday, and in fact it wasn't until I was like11 or 12 that I even had a birthday that was more than just family because december is just a bad month. And I never got to celebrate at school. But my parents were great, when they realized what people were doing to me, like giving me combo Christmas/birthday gifts they started celebrating my half birthday in June. I always said I would never have a December baby, but now I wouldn't mind, because I would make their birthday extra special and we could share it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->