Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Sounds like a brilliant plan... wish my hubby had green fingers... he's worse than me!! :rofl:

Our poor garden!! :haha:

:rofl:

I want a yard though as it will be easier to clean up after the dog, but growing our own fruit and veg would be great. Saying that Ian is planning on planting the raspberries and blueberries round at his mates house anyway :haha:

I think I am getting EWCM. :dance:
Still not as white as I would like it to be but still :happydance:
I am at my second cycle after D&C. Still WTT but next month hopefully I will start TTC.

Aww Leylak I am glad your body is getting back on track darling :hugs: were coming up to 5 months since our natural loss and my CM is still not so great at ovulation :wacko:

Mummycat you are right, I am in a good place right now. It would appear that actually taking on board my midwifes advice is helping. :dance:

Sorry I've been awol lately ladies, the pressure of baby making was getting to me!

I'm not sure when I Ov'd this month as I stopped temping but hubby and I had lots of :sex: this month so I guess we're still in with a chance.

I'm on CD36 today (so am late) and have achy boobs and a splitting headache but got a :bfn: this morning with a cheapy test so I think they might be PMS symptoms rather than PG symptoms. Will just have to wait and see! x

1 DPO today! I don't think I've ever been this excited in my life... when :witch: shows I've going to be devastated.

Aww Cajun I really hope this is your cycle but it is really important that you don't get too caught up in symptom spotting as it is so devastating if the :witch: arrives and you thought you were pregnant.

Why not jump on board the none symptom spotting wagon with me? I will be joining you in the next week or so and would be happy to keep you sane during the 2ww.

I'll be back on the non symptom spotting in 2 weeks time, and this time I really am not symptom spotting as I'm due to ovulate mid week so if we catch the eggy it'll be a miracle! :haha:

I'll try not to symptom spot. I keep track of how I feel each month with fertility friend, so I'll be able to see if I have the same symptoms the other months. I am sure that will help a lot. I won't be testing til at least 12 dpo, but I am going to try to hold off til March 23rd.

Sounds like a plan my lovelies!

DH saw the GP today about getting his chaps tested. As we see separate GPs he didn't feel the need to tell them about sprout as he knew it would probably minimise his chances of being tested. Apparently he has to erm 'store' up his chaps for 4 days :blush: so we have decided to wait until after ovulation.

That's good, at least he's going to get tested :D

I'd defo wait until after ovulation to store them up :haha:

The :witch: arrived this morning so onto the next cycle! Slightly gutted as yesterday was CD37 so I really thought that could be it, but never mind. Got to get my head back in the game and focus on a new month! :D x

Thanks hun. Oh well, on to cycle 4 - gotta keep that PMA going! :D x

Yep, keep up with the PMA. Still time for a winter baby yet! :D

Yes if I get pregnant this cycle I'll be due Christmas week! :D x

Mine will be due about the 15th December If I fall pregnant this cycle, just in time for Christmas but not too close :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->