Team 2011 Winter Baby!

hiya ladies... sorry that :witch: got you spykey!! :(

Hope everyone is okay...good plan re hubby's :spermy: Feisty!!

We've had a rough week... trip to A&E with Lottie who's had croup and was struggling to breathe on Wed night/Thurs morning. She's on the mend now... but we're knackered...from the stress as well as the not sleeping!!

The negatives: Birthday presents to buy around Christmas
The positives: Christmas baby! :-D x

Well said Spykey!

Mummycat, I hope lottie is getting better. Can't imagine anything worse than having a poorly child :hugs: xxx

Congratulations wtt! I have been following your story since you were waiting to TTC so am so happy for you! x

Had my scan today - Not good, baby didn't develop but my body didn't know. They have given me one lot of tablets, I have to go back on Monday for the next lot so that it ends it properly.

Pink, I am so sorry :hugs: MC is a rollercoaster of emotions. I hope you get well soon...

oh god Pink! :cry:

I'm so sorry!! :( :( :( Nothing can really make you feel better... just dont give up!! :hugs:

Congrate wtt

Pink I am so sorry my darling, if you need anything during this difficult time please just PM me. :hugs:

Congratulations WTT! :yipee:
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!
xx

OMG! Pink! :cry:
I am so so sorry Hun. My heart goes out to you and your family during this awful time :hugs:
xx

You need to add a link.... so open up your journal at the first page and copy the address in the address bar (ie https://www.babyandbump.com/xxxx) then go to edit your signature and when you're in the spot you want it... click on the link icon (little world with link) paste in the address you copied and hit enter... a line of code will appear, some of which should be highlighted... you should be able to then put in the text you want to appear (in place of the highlighted bit) ie.. Joey's journal..

Hope that makes sense!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->