Team 2011 Winter Baby!

It's a place where I can find you... :cloud9: so I'm pleased! xx

lol i dont really post much now as feel a bit all over the place (obv i am preg and have lots of symptoms but cause im doubting it so much not really wanting to shout it from the rooftops if you know what i mean) im gettin a bit more positive everyday now tho so hoping writing random stuff in my journal will help lol xxx

honey.. it's your journal to do with what you please :) even if you post a comment that says....

6+3 nothing to report...

That's a good thing!! :D

I feel positive for you both :dance:

DH is being a sweetie and taking charge of the :sex: for once - totally easing the pressure, I am struggling to even keep track of what DPO I am :haha:

Thanks hun... LOL at hubby... can you imagine if the month he takes control you end up preggers?? :) He'll need a noddy badge :dance:

Oh I still think it will be some months yet but I would obviously be over-joyed and extremely grateful to DH if his morning methods work :haha:

bless him ;). you never know i think having the pressure take n off you could be just the thing your body needs xxxxx

Oooo it has gone a wee bit quiet in here! I hope that is because of all the baby making action going on ;)

Still going well, enjoying the relaxed approach and morning sessions. As usual OPK are being a bloody nightmare and I think (according to my temps) that I ovulated today but barely got a flicker on my OPK since I started at 10DPO, but oh well.

Just had pregnancy like CM (really thick and white snot like :haha:) Haven't had it since sprout and I am not too sure what is going on with my body :wacko: My mellow mood means that at the moment I truly believe my body will only fall pregnant when it is finally ready and healed from our miscarriage and I am fine with that. I am sure my beliefs will change once the :witch: is in residence but at the moment I am just enjoying the calm ride :haha:

Glad you're enjoying the relaxed approach! I'm too busy stressing about house hunting and how we're going to manage to buy a washer, fridge, freezer and bedroom furniture as I have everything but those things! Argh!

Oooo dear stress is not good :wacko: As for your electricals, do you have a BHF second hand store near you?

https://www.bhf.org.uk/about-us/whe...Local-1&utm_campaign=SLP-Sh-OurLocal-1 071210

I know that they are really quite good when it comes to furniture and certain shops do stock electrical appliances. Although it is second hand everything is scrutinized and checked before re-sale and they really are quite cheap! xxx

hi there, I havent been active on the thread for a while but I thought I should let you know that I am expecting and due in November :) (24th to be exact) I wish I could have kept up with you all in the thread but life takes a hold most days and I barely get much time to myself at all. Hope everyone is well, goodluck to all those waiting to test and congratulations to all the BFP's! x

Congrats Cassie... hope you had a good Birthday too :hugs:

Feisty, sounds like your body is playing silly buggers... you still on the aspirin? Hope you catch that egg soon :hugs:

Rachael, good luck finding all you need... BHF are great!!

Congratulations Cassie!

Feisty - there is one in Sunderland city centre. I actually got my sofa's from BHF - a 2 and 3 seater in excellent condition for £100! That was the one in Bishop Auckland. Once we're closer to the time then we'll go to the Sunderland one and have a look :D

Mummycat - Thanks. I agree BHF are great, the things they sell are in excellent condition and it all goes to a good cause too :D

BHF will always be close to my heart as DH has a congenital heart defect that he needs lots of medical care for. We have happily donated a sofa and arm chair to them in the past and they were so thankful as it raised over £400 for them. The also asked if we wanted the money that they sold for :wacko: Obviously we said no way consider it a donation but it just goes to show how amazing they are!

Mummycat yep my body is being a pain in the arse (temp has not risen too much this morning) - but ho hum I am fine with it as it just means that perhaps it needs a bit more recovery time.

Congratulations Cassie! How many babies has this thread got now? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->