Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I forgot to add... sorry to hear about your friend's loss!! I can't even imagine what that must feel like!! :cry:

Sorry she got you Feisty and sorry for your friends loss. :hugs:

Only a couple more days to get through until I test :wacko:

Thankyou :) Mine was taken nearly 3 weeks ago. At 7 weeks. Cant wait for my next one, when it will hopefully look like an actual baby.
Great to hear things are going well for you
xx

thansk hun. aww is a good pic for 7 weeks! whens ur next one hun? xxx

fiesty sorry to her the nasty witch showed. really do hope ur bfp comes very soon xxx

Thanks guys, I will look forward to seeing if my aspirin has had an effect on my lining though.

DH has his SA results tomorrow, so will just have to see what they say.

I am feeling a little upset by it all but moping isn't going to get us anywhere, so onto next cycle!

I hope so too Rachael

I can't help but feel like a bit of a failure atm. This cycle was my last chance to actually be a Mummy this year :cry: There must be something wrong with us as this will take us to 14 months of ttc and just over 6 months since we lost sprout.

Don't really know what to do now tbh, it kind of feels pointless trying the natural way as it's not getting us anywhere, but GP just doesn't want to hear about it.

Thank goodness I am not at work today, I think a lazy duvet day is called for.

Oh chick... there has to be a reason it's taking so long!! Progesterone levels perhaps?? Cos if they're not high enough bean wont stick? I don't know hun, but I really hope they'll at least do some tests soon!!!

:hugs: thinking of you!! x

I hope they'll do some tests soon too.

I know what you mean about having a baby this year, and it would be perfect if I do get my bfp this cycle. If I don't I know I will be gutted that I won't be holding our baby in 2011 :hugs:

Well I had a strong feeling that one of us would fall pregnant this cycle Rachael so I think it will be you :hugs:

My body is not done terrorising me as temperature stayed up and the spotting has slowed right down. My boobs are also really hurting me which doesn't usually happen. I am trying to be positive about trying this cycle but it is just so bloody difficult!

I hope your feeling's right hun, would be great to move into our new home with a baby on the way.

I'll still be here to pick you up when your PMA drops, you'll be pregnant again before you know it :hugs:

I haven't been on here since Jan. 21st I have been working nothing but doubles here lately... The witch got me yesterday and I bought my first round of ov test strips that I will start using in a few days. Is there a particular time of day that anyone would suggest to use them? Like in the afternoon, night, or morning? Thanks!!!!!!!!

It's recommended to do them in the early afternoon I believe bumpdreams!

So sorry the witch got you Feisty (or not? your body really messes you around, doesnt it?)
Hope you enjoyed your duvet day? Thinking of you
xx

thansk hun. aww is a good pic for 7 weeks! whens ur next one hun? xxx

Thanks :) I havent got another scan booked yet. Have my first midwife appointment tomorrow, and she will book my 12 week scan for me. Hopefully it will be in 2-3 weeks time.
When is your next scan?
xx

same i have booking in app on sunday and they will apply for my 12 week scan. i was offered one at 10 weeks but declined cos its only like a week after this last one and as ive had no bleeding or cramps am really relaxed so happy to wait til 12 weeks. xxx

i think there is something wrong with my ticker lol it says 229 days to go but your only 5 days ahead n yours says 212 lol xx

Feisty.. what is going on with your body?? Has AF arrived in full force yet??

I had an awful afternoon! some horrid child bit Lottie! it was very traumatic and Lottie has a huge bite mark...

Attachments

• 205017_10150499811500106_770885105_17893823_4923914_o.jpg
    205017_10150499811500106_770885105_17893823_4923914_o.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member