Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I'm pleased that he was at one point very involved... because maybe you can both get back there!

Has he spoken much about the loss of Sprout? I do think that discussing things with him and getting to know what's on his mind will help - at the very least, you might at least understand why he's being like he is!!

With our miscarriages Mike was sad too obviously (though not as affected as I was) and he wanted to try again soon after each (more so than I did) because I think he felt falling pregnant again would fix me. In a way of course it did. We were lucky though... we fell quickly and didn't have the agonising wait you have had! :(

If you have :sex: today you may still be in with a shout.... maybe a big heart to heart will help that along??? :hugs:

So sorry you've feeling so down hun!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Awww hunny huge hugs to you xxx I think sometimes out men feel the stress of TTC as much as we do but are not very good at showing it. It then comes out in stupid ways like you are saying.

I have the same problem with my DH he never seems in the mood around OV, he hates the fact we have to have pre planned sex and says it takes the fun out of it. But we have tried NTNP and it just doesnt work for us, maybe we are just not that fertile but the only times we have gotten a BFP are with pre planned :sex: on peak days.

It is re-assuring to hear I am not the only one that suffers with DH being off :sex: :wacko:

Have just done an OPK at 12.15pm and it was almost positive, I am going to take that as a sign that I am due to ovulate within the next 24 hours. I also had some EWCM which is again indicating that I am yet to ovulate.

Who knows maybe I just got myself worked up over nothing! I just think from my old FF pregnancy chart that DH :spermy: take a while to get to the egg as the time we conceived we only dtd three days before ovulation :wacko:

Well... I've always believed that falling pregnant and giving birth to a child is a little miracle!

So logic then leads me to believe when we're dealing with miracles... anything is possible and :sex: today would mean that you've likely got up to 48 hours for those spermies to reach the egg (if my simple calculations are correct) so I don't think you're out my friend.... not until that witch shows her face!

Hopefully you can have a great time loving hubby tonight and maybe from being at such a low point today and thinking of giving it all up your little miracle baby is conceived in spite of it all! :shrug:

That's my wish for you and I'm sending it out to the universe! :dust: may it fly on angels wings and make it to you on time!

:kiss:

*Disclaimer - in the very possible case that this wish of mine comes true - I'd like to add that these are not for sale or resale. Copyright of MummyCat's make a wish Foundation*

:haha: I'm running on limited sleep today! (can you tell??)

Don't know what to say really except huge :hugs: and maybe a chat is called for :shrug:

I have a similar problem - my OH isn't interested in :sex: and if I tell him that is he right time he gets even more put off!! He says how much he wants a baby but doesn't keep ip his end of the bargain. He just says he's tired or not in the mood - it's always been an issue in our relationship as I have a high sex drive but the whole TTC issue just makes it so much harder!! When we got our bfp we DTD a couple of days running - but I think that is because we were both on annual leave and had been for a couple of weeks (over Xmas) so we were relaxed. I honestly don't know how to recreate that!!! Who says babies are made from love :dohh:

I hope you can talk things through tonight or at the very least kiss and make up :sex: I do think what he said was hurtful and he should realise that :hugs: xxx

Oh Emma looks like we are in the same boat then hun :hugs:

Sometimes if I just take charge (ie be waiting for him in bed when he gets home) it works but when he is in one of his moods it can make things even worse :wacko:

Well done on the weight loss chick :thumbup: xxx

I should really count myself lucky. If I say to OH we need to DTD today then he is more than happy to co operate. I would hate to be in your position :( :hugs:

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. My DH is sometimes like that, but only when he feels like it's "too planned." It sounds like he is still really sad about your mc. Maybe he doesn't want to experience that again, so he tries to be somewhat standoffish with everything now. I wish I could help more. :hugs:

I should really count myself lucky. If I say to OH we need to DTD today then he is more than happy to co operate. I would hate to be in your position :( :hugs:

I'm the same. Doesn't matter if we're not fertile, he still wants it!

He has always had a low sex drive, even when we were both 16 I remember him accusing me of only wanting him for sex! :haha: I used to have a high sex drive but he seems to have ground it out of me! :lol:

Not looking too good for tonight either :cry: Haven't even brought anything up as it has been too manic here this afternoon. Annoyingly I have had more EWCM then I usually get which I am sure would have been a good sign. Oh well we shall see.

:hugs: I'm sorry you have to go through that. I wish men knew what things were important to us and how important they actually are.

So tonight I had some crazy cramping, almost af like cramping. I'm hoping it's a sign of implantation, but I know it could have been something else also. I don't want to get my hopes up though. :)

:hugs: Danielle - hope you're ok today. Did you have a talk last night? Xx

I cramped for 3 days starting at 7 DPO. It felt exactly like before I got my BFP, I was very hopeful and guess what! Today is CD1. But I hope this is it for you alaricsmom!

Leylak - Sorry about the :witch:

Feisty - How are things with you now, any progress on the :sex: front?

AFM - Well still just plodding along trying not to SS too much and failing!! My temps are still going up which is good so keeping everything crossed they stay up now :) . Me and DH are now allowed to DTD after tonight until after his SA on monday which is going to be hard. Does anyone else want to do something even more when they know its not allowed?

Razcox I always want to do things more when I'm not supposed to. I'm not sure why that is.

Sorry Leylak :hugs:

Raz - I always want what I can't have :D

AFM - I took an OPK a couple of hours ago

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/b051f190.jpg

I'm hoping from this that I'll get a positive tomorrow FX'd!!! An it's Harry Potter day tomorrow :)

Emma, it is looking good hun :thumbup: I am bummed as really wanted to see Harry Potter tomorrow but I have been ditched by the family I would usually go with and can't get tickets anywhere near them :cry:

We dtd last night :dance: hilarious thing is DH REALLY enjoyed using the conceive plus :haha: I am not too hopeful about it making a difference this cycle as I couldn't erm get much in internally :blush: so I think I will see about getting some applicators next cycle.

Rachael I always want what I can't have :haha:

Danielle, I'm glad your DH was in the mood last night!:happydance:

Good luck Emma!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back