Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

thanks ladies i think im going to leave it a week before i test next and see what happens fx

how is everyone else doing?

Amy just had another look at your chart and this LP is a LOT longer than all of your others. There are some women who take at least a month after their period to get a positive hpt and they go on to have perfectly healthy babies! You also didn't use FMU did you? I would say wait a few days and get a superdrug cheapie test. I still think you are chick :hugs:

i used fmu this morning on the digi gonna wait a week and see what happens fx

Has your GP discussed IUI or IVF???

Not yet. When DH told the urologist that we concieved before, he said it is good. DH is prescribed another round of hormones to improve his swimmers. Varicocele is ruled out. He also has really good count; 5 times the lower limit. My ob-gyn told me that we should try until september and go to dr if we don't conceive by then. We haven't talked about IUI or IVF yet. I don't know what GP is or corresponds to in Turkey. But I am planning to go to another doctor for HSG maybe next cycle because I am suspecting adhesions. Maybe just being paranoid but I don't want to waste my time.

Hey all!! I was a part of the other thread for a winter 2011/12 baby but as i still have no bun in my oven wondered if i could join this one now??

Been on a TTC break and finding it hard to fully get back onto the TTC bandwagon but going to give it a dam good try!

:wave: Razcox

Guess what peeps....... I think I finally ovulated! :happydance:

OPK's were -ve again yesterday, and the CBFM low this morning, and a nice temp rise on FF, so I think yesterday was ov day :happydance:

:wave: Razcox

Guess what peeps....... I think I finally ovulated! :happydance:

OPK's were -ve again yesterday, and the CBFM low this morning, and a nice temp rise on FF, so I think yesterday was ov day :happydance:

:yipee:

Great news!!!

Great news about OV!! I think i am due either tonight or tomorrow so wont be far behind. I feel really fertile this cycle as well if that makes sense?

Some times i can bearly tell i have OVed so i think of those as being iffy eggs or something. This cycle my CP is high and opening and i have loads EWCM so it must be a good egg LOL

Anyone else have differing things like this?

I would like to join please here's my story.
I finally got af back to normal in december/2010 after a year of being off of depo provera. (I was on it for 7 years and af was absent for 6). I got married in March and have been trying hard since then. I want to have a dragon baby!
My cbfm gave me a peak for the first time a few days ago. I like this thing it's my first time using it.

Razcox, sometimes I have strong ov pains, other times I barely feel it. Think that's about all that differs with me.

:hi: SLH

:hi: Raz - nice to see you again - I sometimes have OV pains and more EWCM - so yeah I guess it differs...

:hi: SLH - welcome to the gang :D

Rachael - woohoo for OV :wohoo: hope you caught the eggy!!

Well we managed O-3, O-2 and O, going to try for tonight just in case, but not going to stress if it doesn't happen so here's hoping!

Welcome Raz!! GL to you as you get back on the TTC trail, this thread is picking up some :bfp:s lately so here it to seeing yours soon..... :dust:

Welcome ladies!! I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today. I have lots of CM. Hopefully we'll be home tonight for some :sex: :) haha

I'm CD7, AF just left two days ago, and I have EWCM?? I didn't O until CD36 last cycle! Just in case, DH is in a post-BD coma right now....

Mrs MM24 - Hope the good luck rubs off on me then and we get another BFP soon, an extra healthy one please! x

Bridiechild - Thats a little strange to have EWCM so early on, do you chart or use a CBFM at all?

AFM - Temps still low so not OVed yet but another peak on the CBFM so i am going to either today or tomorrow i think. We have DTD Saturday, thursday night and last night so will get another one in tonight then we should be covered! :happydance:

Bridiechild - Thats a little strange to have EWCM so early on, do you chart or use a CBFM at all?

Yep, I chart my BBT at Fertility Friend - I had a really long cycle last month, but I had my Implanon removed in April, so that might have had something to do with it. Maybe I've always O'd early and never realised? We are DTD regularly this month just in case.

Yay Razcox :D Hopefully the CBFM will bring you luck!

Good luck Clare!

Welcome Razcox and SLH :wave:

Razcox so sorry for your losses darling :hugs:

Rachael fab news on the ovulation hun! Sounds like you got all that bedding covered :haha: Remember you are my excuse for getting that CBFM ;)

Bridie don't worry too much about the EWCM I gave up charting mine on FF as I generally have it multiple times during my cycle and it was always messing up my ovulation date on charts :wacko:

AFM had another smear this morning and the evil Nurse purposely put me through a lot of pain and discomfort as she said the last Nurse (3 months ago with inconclusive results) was being too gentle and obviously didn't take enough cells :growlmad: I was bleeding loads and she just said well the pain is worth it to get the results! CD12 today so hoping that the smear will allow easy access for all those :spermy: will do the deed tonight and then Tuesday. Not using OPK or BBT this cycle so ovulation date will remain a mystery :haha: I am seriously considering a month off the clomid next cycle to see if I do ovulate or not???

There's no need for that Feisty. I had a smear test a couple of weeks ago - a repeat after possibly abnormal cells on my results back in January, and she was super gentle and the results have come back normal :grr:

Hopefully I'll get a BFP next cycle with the CBFM, I'm not hopeful for this cycle as it was my first time using it so it was getting used to my body plus I ov'd late :shrug:

I love my CBFM and have gotten 2 BFP's using it! It can get a bit stick hungry sometimes which feel a bit like a waste of money though.

I've gotten good at working out the results from the sticks as well as sometimes mine will jump from a low to a peak. Looking at the lines though i know it should really be a high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->