Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Ooo Razcox that is a good endorsement for the CBFM! I am being swayed towards getting one and even placed a bid on ebay yesterday :haha:

More bleeding from stupid smear again today :growlmad: I am peed off because I know that sperm and blood don't mix and I am going to guess that an irritated cervix means inflamation which will make it hard for those little chaps to get through! Only CD13 today though and generally don't ovulate until CD16-17

How is everyone else going? xxx

Hopefully things will settle down by the time Ov happens :hugs:

I'm ok, FF finally agrees with me on my Ov date. 11 days left of the 2ww...... :dohh:

I'm very happy today as I really wanted to go to Sonisphere to see Slipknot, but couldn't afford it. Anyways, the set is being streamed live at 9pm tonight, and I can connect my laptop to the TV with a HDMI cable....... :D

:hi: ladies

Hopefully the bleeding will calm down in time for OV - although I think we should go bash that nurse :grr: there was no need for that! How are you getting on with the BD plan...? How's Boo?

Yay for crosshairs Rachael :D Enjoy slipknot!

AFM - nothing to report really - going to start my opks tomorrow although I think I will ov on Saturday. On a separate note I bought myself a charm in memory of my little angel
https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/f1766e00.jpg

Feisty, I hope the bleeding will settle by ov time. I feel for you..
Rachael, good luck during the TWW.
Pink, lovely charm. What is on your bracelet? A reflection or a figure? I like it too :)
AFM I am at the TWW. One week left. I am having some cramps like the ones before I got my BFP and struggling with myself not to pay attention to it. Last two months I was imagining cramps and trying to spot every twinge. Altough this time I am sure I am not imagining them, they can be symptoms of sth else like diarrhea(sorry tmi)

Aww thats a lovely charm!

I have a charm bracelet i brough from an american company, it has forget me nots and stones for the birth months of each of my lost angels. x

Oooo Emma that is lovely! I brought a charm just after Christmas to commemorate Sprout;
https://www.silverberrys.co.uk/images/products/zoom/1299966914-34863800.jpg
It is called a Mother's Charm and is a heart within a heart, the problem is I am always scared or wearing it in case I lose it :wacko:

I am going to take a trip to Boots today to try and purchase some conceive plus, it is rather expensive but if it helps that :bfp: then I would be up for anything!

Rachael good luck in the two week wait! I really have everything crossed :hugs:

Amy how are you doing hun? xxx

Hi Danielle, that charm is lovely!

Well af came on saturday so that put me on a downer, but at least I had the Grand Prix to chear me up this weekend so I had a nice relaxing weekend in front of the TV

Hey girls, love the charms. I have a pandora and I have a heart and an angel charm....

Love my charms.

Was terrified I was having and ectopic yesterday, was in so much pain. Turns out it was just my scar tissue and ovulation (I think). I tested just to make sure and BFN. Was actually really happy. LOL.

xxx

Oh Becca I am glad that it wasn't another ectopic :hugs: Jealous about the pandora, I wanted one but it would have been a joint birthday and christmas present and I am greedy :haha:

Amy I am so sorry hun, I really thought this was it :hugs:

I brought my conceive plus earlier - it was £15.29! :dohh: but it only works out at £3.00 more then online and at least I can try it out this cycle, fingers crossed it works! [-o< I just have to figure out how to apply it now :blush:

Oh Becca I am glad that it wasn't another ectopic :hugs: Jealous about the pandora, I wanted one but it would have been a joint birthday and christmas present and I am greedy :haha:

Amy I am so sorry hun, I really thought this was it :hugs:

I brought my conceive plus earlier - it was £15.29! :dohh: but it only works out at £3.00 more then online and at least I can try it out this cycle, fingers crossed it works! [-o< I just have to figure out how to apply it now :blush:

me too! think from now on we'll wait to see if I go a week after af is due before testing, should save me some money on hpts!

my mam bought me a pandora bracelet 2 years ago and I've still only got the one charm! I can never decide which ones to buy there are so many!

oh just realised its my 1 year bnb anniversary!

OMG Rachael mine too :haha:! It is fate, we will be bump buddies for sure ;)

I love my charms but I wanted a bangle ball ended bracelet to wear them on and a few times the ball has come undone during dancing etc and I am always paranoid that I will lose a charm! I now have a stopper at each end but the balls themselves are heavily ornate and it would be a shame to lose them.

Considering using conceive plus and softcups next cycle but I am a little squeamish :lol:

Don't be squeamish to use the soft cups. Try one out just to see how it works. It really is a little less the mess and way more unnoticeable than you think! GL!

Ohh i love softcups too got a BFP using them the last time everytime we BDed and it saved having a wet patch on the bed!! :rofl:

Don't even go there with wet patches on the bed :blush: Needless to say the duvet needs washing again! :rofl:

Thanks for the positive feedback though lovelies :flower:

I don't have to worry about the wet patches. DH knows his side of the bed is the side for :sex: :haha: I hate the wet patches so my side of the bed is always clean! He doesn't care too much.

Mood has severely plummeted today :cry:

Currently on CD16 and I usually ovulate between CD16-17 wanted to dtd last night to actually be in with any chance of catching that egg (last time we dtd was CD13 and I believe I have hostile mucus meaning :spermy: wont survive for long) of course DH was not in the mood last night. I was pissed off but remained calm, he questioned why we had to do it then, I calmly explained that it should be then to be in with a chance and he just smirked and said it wouldn't make a difference :cry: He claims it was innocent but it just felt like he was saying it wouldn't make any difference because we wouldn't fall pregnant any-way and we already know there isn't anything wrong with him meaning the buck stops with me.

I then spent the whole night dreaming of ttc, lost babies, pregnancy etc. Needless to say I woke up in one hell of a mood! DH completely oblivious didn't pick up on it until just before breakfast when he asked what the matter was. I bluntly stated I was pissed off due to last night, I outlined the fact that I have to take clomid which is causing me severe cramps, weight gain, dry CM, and constant headaches and doing everything possible to conceive which is all pointless if he wont keep us his end.

I then told him I didn't want to argue over it but I am on the verge of just giving up as I can't keep putting myself through this - he didn't say anything further on the subject and it has just been left as that.

I said about giving up out of sheer frustration and anger but to be honest I am seriously considering it. At the moment I still feel that conceiving naturally isn't going to happen and every month we will bicker over :sex: and I stress myself out worrying about what could be wrong and it is all for nothing. I have tried not scheduling :sex: but then DH always loses interest and can't be coaxed into anything meaning another round of clomid is wasted.

Just don't really know what to do right now :cry: I think I am equally stressed as I don't know if I have actually ovulated yet as I purposely didn't bbt this month or use OPK so we could be completely out, just so sick of it all right now!

Oh honey :hugs:

I wish I had something useful or helpful to say, but I feel like your hubby is not being very supportive! :( What a hurtful thing to say... even if he did it absent mindedly :( I take it he wants to have kids, else you wouldn't be trying... so what's holding him back and why is he being so uncooperative?

My hubby.. who is lazy at the best of times and wrapped up in his own little world most days was involved in our TTC journey...he would gladly have :sex: every day if he could, so it was never an issue when TTCing... in fact he thought he was in heaven cos our :sex: activity doubled. When we used Ov sticks he wanted to see them to compare the lines, so it felt like it was a joint journey.

I think you def need more from your hubby... else you're just going to get more frustrated and upset and then it'll make the TTC thing even harder and more emotional than it is already! Perhaps sitting down and talking about your options?
I'm hoping some of the ladies might have some good advice for you... I just wish I could give you a great big hug! You've been through so much! :hugs:

Thanks my lovely :hugs:

Before we lost Sprout, DH was actively involved in all things ttc - he eagerly awaited my temperature input every morning and liked seeing my FF chart and having it all explained. Once the clomid started showing second lines on OPK he loved comparing them and was excited as I was. When we were pregnant with sprout at the begining of each week we would sit in bed together and he would show me about Sprout's development for the week ahead on websites he had found. He always calls me wee nipper because I am so short and he used to get really gleeful about greeting me with how are my nipper's today whilst pregnant. Now though he is like a completely different person, I am not sure if it is the loss of Sprout or the fact that our ttc journey is now into it's 17 month but it is like he has given up. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->