Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

We DTD last night aswell - must have been something in the air :D. Glad he liked the conceive plus :thumbup:

Shame you're not closer you could have with us :hugs: xxx

As it was a duplicate I thought I had better thank you in that one too :haha:

I was quite peeved when they told me they had pre-booked their tickets, I may see if my Mother in law would like to come as she likes all things mystical although she did admit to falling asleep at the cinema during deathly hallows part one :lol:

I plan to dtd once more tomorrow night for luck and then call it a day for this cycle. Thanks to the demon butcher nurse all the stress may have been for nothing as my cervix was quite badly irritated :wacko:

PS Emma finally just made out what is written on your avatar - very good! :haha:

Glad the BDing went well, think we will have to try conceive plus next cycle (if we dont get a BFP of course!) anyone tried this and pre seed, what the difference??

I saw Harry potter last night - Its amazing! Gotta be some perks to having a bother who is the manager of a cinema right. It was just me and DH in the screen.

Ah Raz that's not fair!!! Is it the best one yet??

Danielle - glad you like it - made me chuckle :D

I think it is yes, very gripping from start to finish didnt notice the time going by at all

Oh I can't wait to see it tonight - it's a bit sad it's the last one really...

I'm going to do an opk at about 11 ish and see what it says - I bought some clearblue digital ov tests so I might try one of them aswell - they were only £11 on amazon, which is much cheaper than anywhere else, I wouldn't have bought them at £22!!!

I didn't get any action last night as OH was out, but I used my womanly charms and I seduced him this morning :smug:

Yay for seducing :happydance:

I'm now 9dpo and bored of waiting :rofl:

I think I'm 7 dpo and I'm sick of waiting too. :) The tww is SO long.

I am 'guessing' that I ovulated Thursday, I was too tired to dtd last night and DH didn't bring it up :haha: In which case I am only 2DPO today :wacko: Am trying not to think of it too much but I had an awful dream last night where I had another miscarriage, then fell pregnant again but got involved in a car accident and no doctors would help me check on the baby :wacko: Did not make for a sound night's sleep!

Ah Danielle sorry about the dream :hugs:

I have no idea about what is going on with my body - my opks were getting lighter yesterday, the one on Thursday was the darkest one I've had :shrug: (pictures in my journal)

Oh and Harry Potter was brilliant - although I would suggest taking tissues :cry:

Sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with your DH Feisty :hugs:

My OH hated actively TTC. He just wanted us to NTNP, and for it to happen "naturally". He wouldnt let me use OPKs, or chart, or anything. And he hated pre-planned sex...he just wanted it to be spontaneous.
So I used OPKs behind his back everyday, and we even followed SMEP (I just didnt tell him about it). At night, I just used to start kissing him in bed, and one thing would lead to another. He never knew where abouts I was in my cycle, and didnt suspect a thing. He was just grateful for the "spontaneous sex".

I hope you two can patch things up, and hopefully get your BFP very soon :hugs: xx

I'm sorry about your dream Danielle. It's hard to shake bad dreams off. :hugs:

After a restful nights sleep yesterday I am feeling a lot better, thanks for your concern lovelies :flower: After talking my dream through with my very close cousin she admitted that she has been dreaming a lot about me being pregnant lately. Which is odd as I have refrained from talking about all things ttc with people other then DH for a few months now. She swears it is an omen I am going to fall soon and I have said I hope it isn't a bloody omen as my dreams were horrid. :wacko:

DH and I are considering taking two week off at the end of October and perhaps going off to Alton Towers (theme park for our none UK friends) for his birthday so that is giving me something to look forward to. We obviously wouldn't book until just before going in-case by some miracle I end up pregnant.

Jealous, I want to go to Alton Towers!! Would love to go to Scarefest :haha:

Rachael seriously it is awesome! We went for his birthday in 2008 and loved every minute. I cannot reccomend it highly enough, all the staff were in full costume and role and really made our stay amazing! The great thing is as I used to work for the NHS I can stay at the hotel for only £80 a night and we have been collecting the BOGOF Alton Tower tickets so should be an amazing stay for a bargain :haha: Sadly we wont be able to go with my lovely cousin and family as we usually do as their youngest has just been diagnosed with CVS and can't handle long journeys or the risk that he would get ill. We have decided that it is the sort of place you need to go with others to so I will just have to choose some friends DH doesn't mind so much - He is so unsociable :haha:

Sounds like it will be a good trip!

Might have a word with Ian nearer the time if I have a job by then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back