Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Emma no way is that a chemical hun :dance:

My GP only went on LMP, I tried giving ovulation date and she wasn't interested so hopefully you will get that scan. I hope your stick around, it has been lovely having Jenny stick with us and finding out how the pregnancy is doing :hugs:

First post updated! xxx

Loving the line Emma :D

Still nothing to report here. I have tummy cramps but that's to do with eating fish and chips down at the beach :blush: Don't think my tummy is liking the grease :wacko: Going to have to be seriously good the rest of the week to make sure I still lose weight :wacko:

A treat every now and then is the way to keep on track Rachael :hugs: Don't beat yourself up over it :flower:

Emma glad your be staying put, it would feel really odd if we lost a core member :wacko:

So in the interest of making this fertility diet work I am just going to have low GI pescatarian main meals and go gluten free from now until the :witch: and then go all out once my evil period is over. Have just started scouring the net for the supplements they advise and it costs loads! Can't afford it all so will have to just do what works for us!

I'm not beating myself up, don't worry.

I've just had a phone call........ I start work at EDF on September 12th :D

Need to car hunt now :rofl:

Oh Rach I knew you would get it :dance:

Good Luck on the car hunt, ours has been put on hold for now :wacko:

YAY! :happydance: CONGRATS on the job RACHEL!!!

Well, it is curious, but I didn't get a 2nd OPK+, it is lighter today, wondering if I OV'd a day earlier? Well, I had a "donation" yesterday and hopefully that released in enough time to catch the egg. The TWW is going to be a terrible thing... FF didn't show OV on my chart, my temp is slowly rising... I am testing on the 23rd so I am hopeful, would be an awesome gift for my wife's bday... We are due for vacay for her bday so we will be happy to have more good vibes. Another "donation" tomorrow as well.... :dust: FXD

Hope everyone is doing well. This is a busy week on our thread. :dust: to those that are TTC and in the TWW, and :hugs: to those that need them!

Rachael - well done on the job! Great news

Emma - That is a very dark line on an IC horay for you chicken!!! :happydance:

AFM - Been lurking but its all been a bit dullsville here so not been posting. Dont have much hope for this cycle as we only DTD once on the day of OV as dh was 'too tired' *roll eyes* dont they know they only have one job to do in all this!

Oh Razcox hun I know where you are coming from :hugs: DH did try getting out of it last night :wacko: I just told him that I ovulated yesterday and the egg was probably only viable for another 12 hours so this would his final try but if he didn't think he could manage then we could leave it :wacko: Needless to say once he knew the stakes he persevered BUT am not too hopeful about last night's deposit as only a minuscule amount :haha: Maybe at the beginning of your cycle ask your OH if he wants to be informed of the nitty gritty (ovulation, temps, positive OPK etc) if he does then he may become more involved and likely to do the deed when it is needed :shrug:

Well working hard to keep my womb cosy but not too hot and have found out that fresh pineapple and walnuts are supposed to be beneficial for implantation :wacko:

We only DTD once during my fertile time - 2 days before ov - the last time before that was 6 days before (8 days before ov)!!!

That was what happened to us last time we fell pregnant Emma. I wonder if multiple :spermy: deposits interfere with each other :shrug:

Well have just started the shopping list for semi fertility diet and it is going to cost a lot! The author reccomends organic fruit and vege but we just can't afford it! I think that we will just have to get 'normal' fruit and vege from Sainsburys and hope that is does the trick :wacko:

I'd just get normal lol!

We're no longer going to be TTC ladies. The job I've got is a 6 month contract, so we've decided for the time being to not try, though I'm not going back on the pill. I know my signs of ovulation now so we're just going to avoid :sex: around ov. Though if an accident were to happen we would of course be delighted.

Not sure if you'll want me to stick around after AF gets me or not :shrug:

Oh Rachael I will be sad to see you go hun, but I understand it is what is best for the long term :hugs: You are more then welcome to stick around for as long as you like! If you do decide to have a break from the group until you start trying again I am sure I will still be here when you get back :haha: This whole discussion could of course be redundant as you may be baking that little egg right now ;)

Who said that vegetarian is supposed to be cheaper then carnivore?!?! £15 more then our normal shop :cry: I don't know if we can afford an extra £60 a month :wacko: As it was I had to get from tesco as I found a £10 voucher but I don't know what we will do long term :wacko:

RACHEL, it will be sad not having you, but totally understand, maybe come in and lurk a little every now and then.

AFM, I think that I am 2DPO.... hmmm.... FF hasn't confirmed. My temps have begun to increase and this morning was a real jump. I actually do not feel very well, so I am wondering if that's the cause of the temp jump. Hoping I see a little dip for IB and start a whole new journey out of the TWW..... :dust: to us all!!!

Thanks ladies. I will pop in now and then to see how you're all getting along!

Feisty - it costs a lot more to eat healthier. It's shocking :wacko:

:hugs: Rachael! Good luck with the new job!

AFM first dr appointment is in two hours. I can't wait even though it's just a nurse visit. :) They'll schedule my sono and blood work today. LO is excited because he gets to go to my friends house. She sways gives him sweets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->