Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Yay for a 28 day cycle! You're not the only one! It's spooky :happydance:

I tested again this morning still positive, I'm trying to be optimistic about it all hence the ticker.... What will be will be - the ticker is going to change that

Give it everything you've got - I've got everything crossed that you fall this cycle - we could be bump buddies :D
Xx

:lol: My fertility book says I need to be more positive so what the hell - I am positive that at some stage of your wonderful pregnancy Emma we will indeed be bump buddies :dance:

Rachael this could be an omen :haha: I am telling you we are destined to fall close together ;)

Off to go do another reading I think! Power of positive thinking and all that :haha:

:rofl:

Well if we both fell pregnant this cycle we'd only be a week apart :D

Danielle, I have ALWAYS had extremely light and short periods. They did not make a difference in my first pregnancy and as far as I know they have not in this pregnancy. My OB/GYN told me that I was lucky because of a light period. He said it didn't make any difference in child bearing. :)

Thanks Jenny :flower:

Rachael that would be awesome!

Every card I picked for my reading basically said I needed to stop with negative thoughts, stop worrying and think positively and to stop viewing myself as a 'victim' this IS in my control :haha: I somehow managed to get every single one of these 'positive' cards out of a deck of over 50 :wacko:

Anyone know if very sore cervix area and painful sex means ovulation has occurred or if it is about to? Conflicting evidence on the net again :wacko:

No idea sorry!

I'd only be one week ahead of you Rach and two weeks ahead of you Danielle - c'mon eggys!!!!!! I need you to join me!!!

I'm only two weeks ahead of you!!! I would love if you ladies could join us! :)

ALARIC, GL, I think that is a valid reason to have a scan!!! FXD!

DANIELLE, I typically have a temp dip right before OV, didn't think it would be that way this cycle after the MC, but judging by temps and OPKs, it may just be. Just waiting for FF to catch up.... I usually have cramps on one side so I have never had the switching, and I am not certain about the cerix.... FXD for you!!

Well, since we are remaining positive.... I had a temp rise this morning and I am hopeful it continues, and I caught the egg with today's "donation" so keeping with your scales, I THINK I would be 2wks behind RACHEL, 3wks behind DANIELLE, and 5 wks behind ALARICS.... ooooh that would be soooo niiiice!!! FXD!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Anyone know if very sore cervix area and painful sex means ovulation has occurred or if it is about to? Conflicting evidence on the net again :wacko:

Not the same exactly, but my lower abdomen feels very very bloated right before ovulation to the point that sitting down without being careful disturbs it like something pokes up my cervix. It lasts only for a few hours and then I ovulate.

Thanks lovelies :flower:

In a way I am not too fussed if I don't fall pregnant this cycle as it has been amazing that my body did it all on it's own and next month I would have started my fertility diet so will be feeling very healthy and positive :dance:

Leylak you were spot on hun, temp rose quite a bit this morning so I am going to take that as I ovulated :dance: Will do the baby dance a final time tonight just to have all bases covered. The only question now is once FF has confirmed ovulation should I keep temping? It all gets a bit stressful with trying to keep all parameters the same ie window being closed/open over-night, PJs being the same thickness, covers on or off :wacko:

:wohoo: for ovulation!!!

To be honest Danielle I don't bother with all that - I just temp when I wake up (always at different times!) and they may not be completely level but you can see the pattern regardless of all the nonsense! But you need to do what makes you comfortable xxx

Emma you are right, getting OTT about it is really not going to help me relax! I will wait until FF confirms ovulation and then pack it in. Other-wise I know once I get to 12DPO I will be stressing over cover-lines etc.

Trying to tempt fate and purchase a fertility monitor now :haha: I figure if I spend money we don't really have then sods law will dictate I don't need it :lol:

Yay for ov Danielle! :D That's exactly a week behind me!! :D

As for the fertility monitor, I saw one in Superdrug for £29.99, might be worth having a look :winkwink:

Well ladies CD 7 and just had the most EWCM i have had in a long time in fact can't remember the last time i had so much fx we :sex: tonight! oh and getting cramps as well we will not miss ov this month!

Amy make sure you do the deed and do the whole elevated hips thing and you WILL catch that egg :dance:

Rachael I remember a few months ago they had them on sale for that price but none local had them in stock :cry: May send a few emails to superdrug head office and see what they say :shrug:

Emma formal congratulations hun :dance: If that evil :witch: hasn't put in an appearance yet she wont for at least another 9 months :)

Have been looking into encouraging implantation and apparently Chinese medical practitioners advise warming the womb area?!?! I will wait until Thursday and start using hot water bottle (just warm not hot) and hope this helps. Will also go and get some fresh pineapple juice as this is also supposed to be beneficial. Any other tips my lovelies?

Thanks Danielle - my temp was still high this morning, no sign of the :witch: and took another test this morning (only an IC)
https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/b5e422b8.jpg

So I'm thinking it's not a chemical, at least, so I think you can update me on the first page - fingers crossed this one sticks around!!

I've booked a doctors appointment for the morning - I'm kinda hoping that because my dates are screwy they might let me have an early scan....

By my LMP I'm 5+5, but based on ovulation I'm only 4+1....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->