Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

:hugs: Rachael - I'll miss you if you're not around xx

Good luck at the docs Jenny :thumbup:

I went to the GP today to register my pregnancy - you were right Danielle she wasn't interested in my long cycles - although she didn't note it on the hospital forms. She said they will go by my LMP until they confirm dates at my 12 week scan. So I've added another ticker as that what my appointments will be based on until we know otherwise. Coincidently based on my LMP I'll be 12 weeks on the 22nd September - which was my due date - I think that's spooky!!

My appointment went great! I have my first sono next Friday the 19th at 10:45 AM. I can't wait!!

That is great news Jenny!

Emma that is a great sign Hun, baba is watching over you :hugs:

Afm just sipping my first fruit packed smoothies! Half a pineapple, two bananas and a handful of strawberries mmmm. I included the pineapple
Core to help implantation, have used warm water bottle on the baby making factory and had some walnuts too. I know that too much pineapple can cause uterus contractions but small amounts is supposed to be beneficial.

JENNY, I cannot wait to see the Pics!!! Yay for Sono :happydance:

<--- 2DPO

Rachael, I would like to hear from you too ;)
I think I am 9 DPO today. I have some cramps and discomfort down there, just like last month. I would think it's a positive sign if it weren't last month's disappointment but I know it is my body trying to fool me. Sigh...

Aww Leylak, try and keep positive hun :hugs: I know it is difficult when you feel like your body is plotting against you but you will get there hun :flower:

It's official I am 3 DPO :dance: MrsM we are officially cycle synced - hopefully it will be a good one for both of us
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2
Turns out I ovulated on CD13 :wacko: The clomid was delaying my ovulation by 4 days!

fiesty, your o day looks so well covered! I hope this is it for you. A natural BFP would be great near the anniversary of your first BFP.

Your right chick it would be lovely :flower: However I feel we would have had a better chance if ovulation day was on the Tuesday (which we thought it was) as DH has slightly sluggish :spermy: so they seem to need a while to get to where they are needed BUT it only takes one so perhaps we will be pleasantly surprised!

First day of proper eating started today and is not going so well :wacko: Made the mistake of putting grapefruit juice and blueberries in my breakfast smoothie and it was so bitter I struggled to get it down. I have another glass due to be drunk in an hour but don't know if I will manage it. There are biscuits open on the side and I am already craving them and a cup of tea :wacko: We do however have sweet potato curry to look forward to tonight and as a treat (to help ease myself in) I am going to make up some gluten free chippati's :dance:

Congrats on the new job, Rach! :happydance:
Good luck with whatever you decide to do TTC-wise. Keep in touch :hugs:

Pink, my Doc gave me my dates based on LMP, even though I knew I had long cycles, and late ovulation. When I went for my scan, I had to be put back by nearly 2 weeks! Its annoying when medical staff dont trust women. We know our own bodies! Good luck!

xx

LEYLAK, head up! FXD! Symptoms sound promising, but I know how that the body is good at playing little tricks! :dust:

FIESTY, we ARE cycle-synched! This could be a good thing! Hopefully we will turn it into due dates near each other!!!

Well, ladies, my chart looks different this morning, I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I feel better today, not sick like yesterday. My temp rose more this morning, and it seems I OV on Sunday. I did not that the OPK was the darkest in the evening. I do morning and evening just in case I ov I think that I OV on CD19 or CD20 but that is hopefulness since the "donation" was monday, I want to think I timed things so well. Just hoping my temps stay up and I have a :bfp: in my near future.... FXD!

:dust: to the whole thread!!!

Well 4DPO and slight cramps and sore lower back :wacko: I think this is probably a sign I am out as this is how my two week wait usually starts (and ends in the :witch:)

How is everyone else doing today? xxx

You can't say you're out at 4dpo - I won't let you!!! The little eggy is still travelling to your uterus at this point :hugs: those cramps are what is moving it!!!!

Anytime :) We can't let you give up yet. There's still so much more time! I'm not really feeling pg today. I hope that's not a bad thing.

FIESTY, I am going to have to agree, it is just toooooo early. Besides, you are my "cycle-buddy" you GOTTA hang in there. I was having the same cramps you feel since last night. We are on our way, our eggy is traveling strong, that's what it is!!! FXD!

My chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

MrsM to cut down on stress levels I always stop charting once ovulation is confirmed. If I don't by the time I get to 12DPO I am obsessing, reading way too much into it and just generally winding myself up :wacko: Maybe join me on the no BBT in the 2ww? Of course I know that some women actually enjoy the charting :shrug:

Jenny that is so sweet :hugs: Don't worry about not feeling pregnant hun, I spoke to lots of ladies who said they had an easy pregnancy with no symptoms and they went on to have wonderfully healthy babies :hugs: Besides 7-8 weeks is when most of the symptoms are supposed to kick in ;)

Have been really good with eating today :) Was so surprised that I managed to get through the morning on just two smoothies! Usually with cereal for breakfast I am hungry by 11 :wacko: Have had a headache all evening but not sure if that is chocolate withdrawal :haha: I am going to treat myself to a banana and yoghurt smoothie with a spoonful of pure cocoa to try and get my kick :haha: I will definitely not be sticking to my regime tomorrow night as I am hitting the town for a friend's birthday and as I haven't been out for almost 2 years (tragic I know) I think it is going to be messy!

You're not out yet Danielle! I'm 11 dpo and I know I'm out! BFN this morning, but I don't mind. I have a T Reg 1.8 Diesel Ford Fiesta in White that belongs to ME :D

You aren't for sure out at 11dpo Rachael! My friend didn't get her :bfp: until she was two weeks late. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->