Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Aww Jenny that is adorbale hun!

Sore boobies from 2dpo so not going to class my boobs as reliable indicators this month :haha:

Leylak I really hope this is it for you hun! xxx

MrsM sorry the :witch: got you but keep at that PMA hun it really does make life so much easier :dance:

Amy any hint of ovulation?

AFM have just had an early morning workout with a friend, I could have pushed myself harder but I hate exercise! I am just feeling good that I did it!

Nope nothing yet, had a bit more EWCM last night but temps are still low and no indication that they are on the way up, no symptoms of ovulation either no cramps, no sore boobs nothing :shrug:

ALARICS, AWESOME that you are feeling the movements, I know that you will be loving it to the very moment you deliver! :flower:

FF, I am a workout fanatic so I can't relate. I have been using the gym as a distraction until OV!! not to mention, I was in some good shape and working out regularly when we got our last bfp, and Baby D actually ran a 5K with the 3 of us!! We just didn't know it! :haha:

GILMORE, FXD! for a temp rise today Hun!!!

AFM...AF is easing out rather quickly. I was heavy for couple days and light to spotting yesterday and now, spotting.... I am ready though, today I began to finalize "donations" scheduling and shipping, and got all my vitamins, etc (baby aspirin, B6, green tea, folic acid, Primrose Oil, etc... It appears that OV will come in the next couple weeks, plan, plan, plan, that's what I am up to!

MrsM the planning is a great idea! :thumbup:

Amy fingers crossed hun!

Gonna go for a final try tonight, pointless I know but at least I tried :haha: Next cycle I am going to aim for once every other day as I think that every three days is perhaps a little bit too much :shrug:

well ladies need some help, woke up about 30 minutes earlier than normal so took my temp anyway it was 36.32°C didn't get up as I decided to doze until my alarm went off and then took my temp again it was 36.53°C so which temp should I use? I've gone with the higher temp for now but not really sure.

gilmore, it happens to me frequently. I usually take the higher (later) temp but I take a note of the other temp, too

thanks leylak if it was earlier in my cycle it wouldn't have bothered me but as I am still possibly waiting to ovulate i was kinda :wacko:

I see hun, just wait for next days' temps and see if changing today's temp makes a difference. I hope you have ovulated and fertile time is well covered :thumbup:
AFM, I started spotting beige yesterday at 12 DPO and today it is darker. I think AF is on the way as this doesn't seem like implantation. Boobs went less tender and temp dropped slightly. Still on progesterone supplements and will test tomorrow to see the BFN so that I can stop progesterone and wait for AF. Actually, my doctor advised me to get betas (to see if I have chemical pg) but I don't feel like getting the test done only to see a ridiculous amount like 0,1...

Aww Leylak hun, doesn't progesterone make you spot anyway?

Amy I use a temperature corrector with the earlier temperature and make a note of the original, always works ;)

Didn't manage to dtd last night, I am absolutely shattered atm, I think it is due to the weather change :shrug:

Aww Leylak hun, doesn't progesterone make you spot anyway?

I don't know :shrug: Dr prescribed progesterone for my short luteal phase (11 days). last cycle, 100 mg did not help so he doubled the dose. this month along with clomid, I expect my LP to be 14 days. with 2 days of spotting as usual.

had a look and couldn't find the corrector so think I'll wait and see what tomorrows is then if its higher still i'll go with the later one but if it goes lower i'll go with the earlier one if that makes sense

LEYLAK, I hope AF stays far away!! FXD!

GILMORE, here is the site for the corrector, good luck!! FXD! :dust: https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart, I am preparing for OV in the next week or so. Getting everything in order! As many can remember or read in my journal, I am going to use baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and at a minimum 3 "donations". We are going to try SMEP!!! We will catch this eggy in Oct!!!

well temp was high again this morning so I am classing myself as officially in the 2ww, off work tomorrow so having a nice relaxing long weekend lets hope the snow stays away and I shall be up bright and early sunday morning to watch sebastian vettel win the F1 championship, good times :thumbup:

How is everyone today? I'm at the dr now due to some cramping the past three days. I wasn't thinking and lifted a very heavy box. I'm hoping everything is ok.

Yay for the tww! I hope you have a good ending to it. :)I I wish it was cold enough hereditary to snow. We still have summer like temperatures.

FXD! ALARICS, I hope the cramping stops and all is well with he bean!!

GILMORE, YAY for OV and entering TWW! I hope that you will have a very sticky sticky bfp bean!!!

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart... CM checks begin today, and OPKS starting this weekend. Stocked up on baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and "donations". Operation Prepare for SMEP has begun!!! I have been exercising really regularly as well so I am feeling good.

Everything looks good with baby. He said I probably just pulled a muscle. My bp was a little elevated so he started me on some medication. I had major issues with bp during pregnancy with ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->