Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Yay for the pouncing Pom Pom lurker :dance:

I am feeling positive for this cycle :shrug: This is the first time I have felt positive before ovulation since possibly April :wacko:

Yay Danielle PMA!!

FX your temps go back up MrsM

Well still waiting for some sign that I am entering my fertile window but so far nothing :shrug: will probably start scheduled :sex: on Saturday just in case

Oh Amy defo start with the :sex: We have been at it since 8DPO :wacko:

I really hope that our ttc journey is over fairly soon, all me and DH do is bicker :cry: I am sure it is all of the stress of this that is the cause as we never used to be this way.

I hate to say at but a part of me is considering NTNP from January to October next year if my tests reveal nothing :wacko:

:hugs: great that you're feeling positive! Hope you won't need to NTNP :hugs:

Hope you dont need to go that route, I think its just the time of year i seem to be getting more wound up by stuff OH does as well that normally wouldn't bother me

Thanks Amy, perhaps your right :)

Well figs eaten and am on my second bottle of water :dance: That :bfp: WILL be mine! :dance:

I ate figs on first 10-12 days of my cycle and USG showed I had two big (20 and 22 mm) nice follicles on each side on CD 12. I also used clomid so I don't know if it is because of the figs. But I hope it worked. Today (8 DPO) I have sore bbs. It never felt like this since the MC so maybe this time my hormone levels are higher.

GILMORE, temps still decreasing but appreciate your hopefulness.... I am beginning to get ready to PMA my way through Oct!

Let's go FF, get that eggy!!

AFM… 15DPO, Temps took a huge dive.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. I actually read alot of encouraging words from quite a few of the ladies I communicate with on BNB yesterday and it made me feel soooo much better heading into Oct. Not so discouraged as I wait on AF.

I hope that you all are geared up for a good weekend.

I think you can stop eating at ovulation, because it helps with the follicle. I stopped before ovulation :blush: because the follicle size was good.

Thanks chick! I am 14DPO tomorrow so will stop the EPO and starflower oil then but will probably continue with the figs until the middle of next week just to make sure!

Haven't had any EWCM so far :wacko:

I had the most amazing patch of EWCM yesterday! I mean seriously I never notice the stuff but yesterday evening it was full on there pretty much every time I went to the loo! I took this as an amazing omen and seduced DH last night :haha:

He has been excellent with the whole bedding this cycle, seriously last night due to on and off bickering throughout the day I was positive my seduction was going to end in a massive row but he really surprised me! Plenty of brownie points for him now :haha:

Technically I have probably ovulated yesterday or today but I will carry on with the bedding every 3 days for another week or so.

I seriously felt so positive during and after last night, this is going to be our cycle :dance:

How is everyone else doing? xxx

Yay for the ov, ewcm, carefree BDing and PMA!!! I hope this will be your cycle! :happydance:
AFM, currently 10 DPO. I don't usually have spotless 10 DPOs but this time I used clomid and currently on 200 mg prog supplements so I don't know when AF is due. (Last month no clomid and 100 mg prog did not delay AF) I have some cramps but they are like the last 3 cycles so I am not getting my hopes up. besides, they are not as intense as they were when I was pg :shrug:
I have two HPTs, one is the ACON brand that had given me my faint BFP at 11 DPO, the other is cheapie. I don't want to waste them. I am planning to use the sensitive one if I have more cramps by tue/wed and still no AF. What do you think?

Ooo Leylak I am not a fan for testing early, I would personally wait at least 3 days from when your AF was due on your last round of clomid, but perhaps that is just me :shrug:

I am literally ovulating right now :wacko: Can actually feel it?!?!

okay, I think I will wait at least until wednesday but I cannot promise further if I get a sudden urge to POAS :haha:

well not much to report here had a relaxing and quiet weekend, finally got some EWCM on saturday night but thats it so far on that front. Temps still low but had bit of a restless night cos of the heat so this mornings temp propably isn't accurate.

Hows everyone else doing?

LEYLAK, I agree with FF, wait to test, it is such a better deal! FXD! :dust:

FF, :happydance: seriously, you just upgraded my mood!!! I know this is it! I am so freaking excited for you!!! I cannot wait for this TWW to go and you put pics of some awesome lines up!! :hugs: :happydance: :flower: :dust:

GILMORE, I have nothing to report either really, just trying to get through the draggin on of AF...

AFM...AF surprised me on Saturday, a little early and did not come in roaring like a lion as usual, it was so very strange. But, on a different note, she has made it very easy to track, 1st of the month... I hope to be in the egg chase by mid-month and test right at the end, near our daughter's b-day! Trying now to build up all that hope I had in Sept!

Good luck ladies. I really hope this is your month
..all of you! :)

Afm I am definitely feeling baby move. It's been a very active day for my little one. This is my favorite part of pregnancy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->