Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Jenny I am really glad everything is ok hun :hugs:

First piece of jewellery completed. I have made some memorial earrings with healing Rose quartz. I plan to make a matching bracelet and necklace. Although I have used rose quartz I will give people the option of changing it to a birthstone of their EDD if they prefer. I have nabbed the first set of earrings as it only seems right to have something for sprout.

Can you post a picture of them? I would love to see what you created. :)

We need pictures Danielle!

Jenny, I'm pleased everything is ok :D

Would be lovely to hear an update Rachael!

As promised here you go guys

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/DSCF1203.jpg

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/DSCF1199.jpg

They are totally beautiful....

Jenny, so glad that you and bean are ok... no stop all that heavy lifting!

AFM...Nothing new to report, stalk my chart... Starting OPKs this weekend. I have a very full weekend, meeting up with my bro, SIL and my nephew. DW and I are taking the LO to shop for coats/clothes, getting cold around here, and today and tomorrow she has Karate! Going to even find a second in there to get to the salon to get hair done! YAY! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! GL FXD! :dust:

My Doctor told me that at this point in my pregnancy it would be difficult to hurt the baby by lifting. He said I could lift most of what I wanted, but I would more than likely pull a muscle or hurt me. Everything's changing and moving around so it's not like normal. I was wondering because I have to life 3 year old DS all the time.

Love the earrings Danielle!

My scan is booked for next Friday - 14th October at 9.30am :D

That's great!! I bet you are so anxious to see your precious little peanut! Scans are the best. I saw mine wiggling yesterday while I was getting the cramping checked out!

I am excited, but also nervous they're going to tell me it's all my imagination and I'm not really pregnant :wacko:

Oh Rachael :hugs: just try and be positive, picture that little bean wiggling at you!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend, off to indulge in Maybe Baby, ice cream and cocktails :dance:

First Jewellery commission :dance: It isn't ttc related and is for a friend of a friend but hey at least someone like my work enough to purchase it! I am not charging for labour though :blush: They have requested a rosary and I love the challenge of it so offered to do it at cost (Although they are refusing for me to do it payment free but I will see how it turns out first). Who knows though it may get noticed when it is being worn and I may get a another referral :shrug:

How is everyone doing?

AFM mini meltdown earlier when I read through some of my posts from November last year, I was so confident we would be pregnant if not even had our baby by now :cry:

:hugs: Waiting can be so tough. It took me two years to get pregnant with DS. I hope you get your baby soon. I'm rooting for you. :)

Congrats on selling your jewelry.

CD4 today. First clomid cycle, which was an HSG cycle as well, failed. This is second clomid cycle and I am hoping DH will not be out of town in my fertile period.
AFM mini meltdown earlier when I read through some of my posts from November last year, I was so confident we would be pregnant if not even had our baby by now :cry:

It took 5 cycles to conceive my first but it felt like ages. After the MC, I was worried if it would take another 5 months to conceive again. So silly of me :dohh: As time went by, at the beginning of every cycle I thought "I would have a sept. baby. But if I fall pg this cycle, I will have a winter/spring baby. Pregnancy will be difficult in winter with swollen feet, boots, heavy outfits etc. " silly silly silly :wacko:

LEYLAK, I hope DH is IN town during your fertile time!!! FXD!

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Started OPKs this weekend. I found a few minutes in the weekend to get my hair done, I have been however, cleaning the house soooo much... lol, I never sit and rest! I hope you all have had a GREAT weekend!

I don't do it so much anymore as just so painful but then the fact that I have given up hope also makes me sad.

I know we will get there ladies! Amy you and I joined BnB at the same time and we have also been trying for pretty much the same amount of time which means we will fall pregnant at the same time ;)

Leylak I really hope your DH is in town during that fertile period hun :hugs:

Hopefully Danielle, i think you're ahead of me by a few days so I'm waiting to see that :bfp: come your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->