Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I've already told you, but I will again, soooo sorry EMMA!!! :hugs: :hugs:

ALARICS, I hope your appt goes well today!

AFM… 12DPO, Temps are still high but declining. I am not sure what's happening, I think that I only have fatigue as a symptom left. My bbs never began to get fuller and sore as they have with both previous PGs. However, this morning, they seem to be tingling. I also have been feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. It kinda feels like AF is on the way. I hope not, but I can't deny the feeling. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past. FXD (tightly.) I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today and it isn't as bad as the last few days. :dust: :dust:

Oh Pink :cry:
I am so so sorry :hugs: You are in my thoughts and prayers....
xx

emma I'm so sorry :cry:
last night in my dream, I was reading the forum and saw that one of the ladies had miscarried but she was pregnant again! she had that ticker with poppy seeds. I truly believe that you will get pg again very soon hun :hugs:

Thanks ladies - it's been a tough day but I'm holding it together

I'm so drained though physically and emotionally - so off to bed - hopefully I will sleep ok xxX

Sleep well Hun! :hugs:

AFM… 13DPO, Temps are still high and began to rise again, this is getting confusing. I wasn't able to stay sleep last night (although I was sleep for more than 4 hrs before I took my temp) but I am not feeling as fatigued. Tingling in the bbs has subsided, and they feel regular. I do typically feel heavier when af is arriving so I am just confused. BFN!!! on the test this morning, but no :af: so my FXD still! Also still feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past, but that bfn may have me down and missing some signs... SS = None, is all I can list today. :dust: :dust:

Well, I don't even know anymore. After the MC in July, all has changed. AF came at CD 41 after a OV on CD20/21. Prior to MC it wasn't like 13-15days. So I am on CD29, I guess I am going to have to wait for AF....

Good luck MrsMM :hugs:

Emma, hope you're doing okay sweetie! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is keeping well :flower:

Thanks mummycat! You're really close to having you're little bundle of joy. I bet your ready to get some relief. I know the last few weeks are the hardest for sure. :)

Yeah not much longer actually! I'm struggling with sleeping at the moment, propped up on 5 pillows and meds aren't helping the heartburn and reflux, so finally felt comfortable enough to fall asleep about 3am and lottie woke us at 5:30 :dohh:

I'm not complaining (that would seem VERY insensitve to you all) ... it's just tough looking after a toddler on top of it all.

Oh I've been there it was miserable. I remeber the first day I felt good after having DS. I was shocked at how bad I actually felt before I had him. I think the lack of sleep got me used to getting up with baby all night. :) I hope you get some sort of relief before LO gets here.

Thanks hun... I think I can deal with the lack of sleep (just) it's the heartburn and reflux that is so bad it makes me feel I need to get sick! :dohh: THAT I could do without!

Hubby has been very understanding but he's been ill so needs his sleep and I worry I keep waking him! :dohh:

You're right though...it's all getting me prepared for sleepless nights! xx

Oh cath I can't believe your nine months is almost up! Hope all goes well Hun xxx

Thanks MUMMY! No worries, totally understand the point you are at. Can't wait to hear a great delivery story and see pics.

Glad you seem to be holding up ALARICS, you should get a little relief here in the next couple of weeks...

GILMORE and FF, how are you today?

AFM… 14DPO, Temps are still high but going back down.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. Not to mention DW is taking this bfn alot harder than our others, she really thought we were PG. BFN on the test this morning, but no :af:! Not planning to test again, just wait on that damn withc. SS = None. Oct is also the month our daughter was born so...:dust: :dust:

Thanks! I'm feeling great. MS is pretty much gone. Yay!! I have a gender scan on Oct 25th. :)

Thanks Feisty and MM... hopefully Joey/Rachael/Cajunbabe will update you guys from my journal if I don't manage to get online. I have some ladies that I'll text so they can update friends on my journal! :)

Even once bubs is here I'll still be stalking in the shadows with my pom poms waiting for the moment I can pounce :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->