Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Congrats Shelleney! :hugs:

Bubba G made his appearance last night... Joey will no doubt be round sometime soon to update you on details (don't want to steal her thunder!) but she's catching up on some sleep at the moment!

It's officially my due date today! No clue how long Baby P is going to keep me waiting! but I'll opt for induction in 10 days time if we get there! (my folks are arriving soon from SA and I think making them wait one week of their holiday will be enough!)

Danielle... big hugs hun! :hugs: How's your Nana??? :flower:

Hope you're all okay! Thinking of you all often!

I had my gender scan today. Baby GIRL Lyla was trying to be modest and crossing her legs, then covering up everything with the cord. She finally let us have a peek. :)

Thank you!! I bet you are about ready to get LO out! I know those last few weeks are so tiring. Do you know what you're having?

Yeah... I'm ready now! Tired and uncomfortable... but all part of it!

No idea what we're having! :D xx

Mummycat the surprise is going to be awesome! Well done you for having the will power to pull it off! :flower:

Amy thanks for the well wishes, was a very difficult day with having to work and doing a million things AND visiting my Nan. I am surprised that I didn't break down but in all honesty I am so mentally exhausted I just don't think I have it in me.

Jenny that is a beautiful name :cloud9:

Nan is doing better physically but mentally she is stuck on a ward with a lot of other patient's that do not possess their full mental faculties and it is really starting to impact on her :cry: I have to attend a family meeting later to discuss Nan's care and legal protocols. Not looking forward to it as she has 9 children, most who have a hidden agenda of their own involving inheritence etc. My cousin mainly cares for Nan with me for support but because we are grand-children we are going to be over-ridden by aunties and uncles that want what is going to benefit them rather then what is best for Nan.

With all the stress we haven't managed to dtd really in my fertile time, FF still hasn't confirmed ovulation (I think it was yesterday or today) so we will give a final push tonight (If I can) and hope for the best :wacko:

I have maybe 5% work bookings for next month which means I may have to look for an employed job whilst juggling a more heavy Nan schedule so all in all October succks!

Congratulations Joey :flower: xxx

:hugs: Danielle

Lovely news Jenny :flower:

Congrats Joey :yipee:

AFM - nothing to update :(. Still getting very feint positives and very light bleeding on and off - so who know what is going on :shrug:

Congratulations Joey!! :yipee:

Congrats on team pink, alaricsmom! :pink: and what a lovely name!

Happy due date Mummycat...hope you dont have to wait too much longer....

:hugs: Feisty and Pink :hugs:

xx

GILMORE, on CD36, FF indicated possible Triphastic, but that changed today...

ALARICS, I looove LYLA's modesty... she is already gorgeous!

SS 12DPO: Cramp-y. Gassy. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN! So I probably won't be testing again till Wednesday, tooooo nervous!! Temps staying up, but are decreasing, which is keeping me nervous. My chart was possible Triphastic FF (Day 26) indicated until today's temp. Still missing a regular symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Hope everyone's weekend is going well. I will jump right on here and update after I test soon.... Still creeping to the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Congrats on your girl Jenny, beautiful name as well

AFM: well temps have started to rise but no idea when I ovulated as we went to a Halloween party at OH brothers and slept there so I didnt take my temp on sunday morning, we managed to bd on sunday night but not sure if it was in time or not.

As for the 'party' it was a disaster all they did was argue all night to the point where when we all settled to go to sleep they had a complete screaming match (complete with foul language) and his brother came through saying that he had had enough and couldn't cope with it any more, apparently they always argue and she gets very aggresive (he had a mark round his neck where she had grabbed him to try and drag him back into the bedroom). They have both been diagnosed with depression but she admitted to me that she hasn't started talking her tablets yet. This was when I was sitting on the doorstep with her trying to calm her down and stop her walking to her mams house, she also said that because they argue so much that their 3 month old son tends to sleep more at her mams than at home! I can't even blame it on the drink as nobody really drank that much, but come the morning it was like it had never happened it wasn't mentioned at all so I have no idea what is going to happen with them but when we got home we made sure to put fresh bedding on the spare bed just in case.

Oh hun I am sorry you had a crap Halloween party, because there is a baby involved it must be even harder for you to process :hugs:

As for dtd in your fertile period try not to stress about it hun, if you have already ovulated you can't go back and change it - just dtd a few more times just in case :flower:

Well as predicted we are out! We only dtd twice this month, once 5 days before ovulation and once 2 days before ovulation, with all the hassle and stress that is going on I just couldn't find it within myself - yes I really want a baby but I really don't want it to be conceived in such an awful way when I am seriously forcing myself to just do it when my head is literally spinning with everything else. Apparently I am 3dpo today, because of my last two wacky cycles I have decided to carry on with BBT so that I can perhaps have a better insight into what is going on.

:hugs: Amy

Danielle I only did 2 days before when I got my BFP it doesn't mean your out :hugs: xx

Thanks lovelies, well we usually do it the day of or after ovulation so who knows! xxx

DANIELLE, you are not out yet, that is still some really good timing. You know the spermies live 2-5 days in good enviornment. You are very much in this!

Hi everyone, hope your weekend was lovely.

SS 13DPO: Cramp-y. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN again. Now I really am not testing until Wednesday as I await AF... Temp increased slightly, not sure what's going on here, keeping me nervous. Still creeping through a waiting period, on one or their other anyway... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->