Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I am toying with the idea of quitting temping for this month but not sure due to the fact it is my first clomid cycle in a while. Also torn between having a break in December or going for it as I will have my HSG within the first 10 days of my cycle, any suggestions?

What's a hsg?

I don't know what to suggest hon?

Thanks anyway chick, here is some explanations on HSG

https://infertility.about.com/od/infertilitytesting/a/hsg.htm

GO FOR IT!!! Worth a shot.

You don't have to temp, if you just want to go with the flow though x

I never temped. I figured it would just stress me out. We just dtd every other day starting one week after AF showed up. Good luck!! :)

Got back together today, says its was nothing to do with TTC and just that he needed a few days to think

Oh I'm soooo pleased :happydance:

I think Men have funny turns sometimes :hugs:

yeah me too and i think it had something to do with the fact that its coming up to 2 yrs since his mam died unexpectantly

I don't OV on the same day nor are my cycles always the same so the temping helps. I stopped on 8DPO this cycle just so I don't have to see the changes during the TWW. GL :dust:

AMY, I am glad to hear you two worked things out. It probably does have alot to do with that, losing a mom for a young man is always difficult, especially unexpected! GL

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, not much to report about myself ladies… No temping after DPO/SS zone for me! Strictly motivational for my testing threads through to their :bfp:s :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Amy that is great news :dance:

Its just that I have heard a lot of women have gotten pregnant within the first three months of the HSG as it clears tiny blockages, don't want to waste a month by not trying straight after if you know what I mean :wacko:

Do what ever you think is best hon?

If it were me I would temp to make the most of it to be sure :flower:

I shall go for it like a woman possessed :haha:

Okay well I have been talking out loud to my 'baby' today :wacko: I read a lot of articles that have said focusing on implantation and fertilisation may help it actually happen so I thought I would give it a go. Luckily I was just on my own and haven't told DH as he would think I had flipped :haha:

Go for it Danielle :D

Amy, so pleased you two sorted it out.

Oooo Rachael how long until your gender scan?

Well creamy CM since Friday and twinges here and there, really hoping this is it! Stopped temping for this month as it is just too stressful :wacko:

CD24 and thank god no short cycle this month! After the brown tinged CM that day, I wonder if this could be my lucky cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->