Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

That sucks :(

I know how you feel, though.

Good luck with eBay! You can always find a bargain gem on there :thumbup:

Thanks hun! I just read about your gender scan mix up! How frustrating that they got it wrong... can you just imagine if that was your last scan?? You'd have had a rather large surprise at the birth!!

I'd love to know (if you don't mind) the meaning behind your boy's names? Alaric and Elam.. they're lovely names and very different to names I normally come across.

Thank you!! I love different names. There were several kids I went to school with that had my name. It made it confusing at times.

I bought a baby name book right after DH and I got married. I picked out Alaric the first day I had the book. His name means leader of all. DH did NOT like the name at first, but I said it repeatedly until he became fond of it. :)

When we started trying for number 2, I picked out Liam for a boy. DH once again did not like the name I chose. I found Elam in my baby name book and liked it because it's so similar. It means forever and eternal. We both agreed on this name.

I also liked Cullen and Emmet, but with the popularity of Twilight now I didn't want people to think I named my child after the movie. haha Sorry for the long explanation. :)

That's lovely hun! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup: The meanings are brilliant!!!

I completely understand what you mean about Twilight, one of my favourite boys names is Edward. (Again with the traditional) but we'd have Robert as the middle name (after hubby's Dad) and our surname is Pound... so Edward Robert Pound is very close to Edward (played by Robert Pattinson)! Meh! I haven't watched all the films, but I have read the books. So I'm not exactly a die hard fan... I waited till the first two films came out on TV to watch them... but still... people will assume I am if I name my son that! :D

Our second boys name is actually Edward :blush: Not because of Twilight (although I am a die hard fan :haha:) but because DH wanted Eddie so we compromised with Edward.

Hi ladies I'm back sorry I've been MIA for the past week but had some time off work, not much to report but FF thinks im 3DPO which was a surprise

Welcome to the new ladies and Congrats to the new arrival so cute!

Our second boys name is actually Edward :blush: Not because of Twilight (although I am a die hard fan :haha:) but because DH wanted Eddie so we compromised with Edward.

LOL... it's a great name! Very strong :thumbup: PS.. your compromise is perfect. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... but I'll be patient and wait till they come out on Sky... I have a long wait! :haha:

Hi ladies I'm back sorry I've been MIA for the past week but had some time off work, not much to report but FF thinks im 3DPO which was a surprise

Welcome to the new ladies and Congrats to the new arrival so cute!

Thank you and fingers crossed you've caught the egg!!! :dust:

Not feeling positive about this cycle. CD18 and have watery CM that's a bit brown tinged so think this might be another 22 day cycle :(

me too although if af turns up again I am avoiding fb until after the new year picture overload would be too much me thinks lol

Good luck Amy!

I went to see Breaking Dawn today by myself :rofl: LOVED IT :D

Hope everyone is well?

I got my thermometor from Walmart! :flower:

Hope everyone that celecrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful one!

Sorry that your news wasn't favorable DANIELLE, and about the bike, seems your terrible week is looking up though as Nana is heading home! GL

:wave: welcome CALEBS!!! GL FXD! :dust:

FAYTHE, keep the faith, anything is possible during these times.... :dust:

MUMMYCAT, ELIZABETH is beautiful! CONGRATS!

GL GILMORE!!! :dust: I'm TWW'in too!:dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 6DPO (FF changed 1 day today), I had a doc appt today. Not much info, no bloodwork because I am TTC and only 6DPO and I could possibly be implanting, but made an appt for 3 weeks from now as my cycles have been crazy since July MC. So we shall see. I am not going to temp past 8DPO so 2 days is it (temp declining now) and I don't know if I am going to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) Last night I had to sleep with the fan as I was sooo hot! And on Friday, I slept for like 17 hours, Saturday I slept for about 12hours. I am having some weird cramping today so my nerves are bad. As well, last night, by brother, announced that they are pregnant, again, my nephew turns 1 tomorrow. I of course was and am happy but was soooo like man, when am I going to be blessed again.... However LIKEAUSTRALIA got her BFP so I am so very happy and concetrating on that. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Rachael I went when it first came out and it was awesome :thumbup:

Amy sounds like a very good plan!

MrsM good luck hun!

Would like to say that our luck is changing but we got a letter through today from the property management company stating that they have decided no pets are now allowed - we can apply to keep Boo but it doesn't look promising. We own our flat so am gutted :( We will be moving as just can't bare to part with her and the property management have had £440 out of us alone this month in clamping and false bills :( So kind of scared to stay here as they are nothing but money grabbers.

:hugs: Danielle just not what you need right now

Well as for me not got too much hope this time round as FF can't make up its mind as to when or if I ovulated as it changed its mind again this morning :grr:

Ah Amy it's doing the same to me :wacko: going to dtd one final time tonight just in-case!

Silly FF :wacko:

Can't believe that although you own your flat you're no longer allowed pets :wacko:

I could maybe understand not having a larger breed of dog, but a chihuaha is tiny :shock:

Hi RACH! :wave:

GILMORE, that is crazy, mine did that too, but once, hoping it won't do it more. :dust:

DANIELLE, good job covering the bases, I wish I could do that.... :dust:

AFM...PLEASE stalk my chart.... 7DPO , the worst night of sleep. I was so hot, DW woke me because I was sweating and said I could turn fan on me. Twinges galore as well... I soooo hope this is some sign of a BFP. Tomorrow is last day of temping, I am not going to temp past 8DPO. Going to do all I can NOT to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) I hope I am blessed to join my brother this month with a BFP. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

The annoying thing though is that we were hoping to have a once in a lifetime trip to Japan next year but now that isn't going to be possible as we will have to save money for a new deposit. Our property had 45% of the fee funded by the government meaning that our new flat is going to be a huuuuuge step down as we can only get a tiny mortgage :(

Could I please beg someone to look at my chart? FF is being an arse and wont plot my crosshairs, I think I ovulated Saturday but they obviously don't agree :wacko:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

I think you def ovulated but which day I cannot tell. You may be right that it happened on saturday telling by the other signs like CM. There are some high pre ov. temps which may be confusing FF. Why don't you add some dummy temps for the following days to see if FF makes up its mind? But don't worry hun, you seem to be well covered whichever day ov has occurred.:thumbup: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->