Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Thanks my lovelies :flower: Glad to see I am not the only one thinking that it was the weekend :dance:

Well Amy and Leylak looks like we were all right, just removed the temperate from Tuesday 22nd and my cross hairs were plotted at Saturday :wacko:

if thats right then we are at exactly the same point in our cycles unless FF decides to change mine again!

well ladies looks like im off here for the foreseeable future me and OH have broke up :cry:

Oh Amy I'm so sorry - hope you are able to sort things out :hugs:

doesnt look like it, he doesnt want to talk things through and at the minute he's only communicating via email and says that I have to move back in to my mothers because he has no where else to go, I'm stuck at work and just dont know what to do

OMG... Amy that's awful :cry: I'm so sorry honey! :( I hope you can work things out or he realises what he's losing!!

So sorry to hear about you and OH AMY :hugs:

DANIELLE, sorry about the trip to Japan. :hugs: As for your chart, I think I am the only one thinking that it was OV on Friday. I am not sure why you don't have CHs though, could possibly be that you don't have a clear coverline and that you are a slow riser. GL :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 8DPO, I felt so cold last night, but DW said I felt hot, temp doesn't suggest I was cold. Last day I am tracking temp, don't care to see the numbers drop. No SS to report really. Not sure why, but feeling like I am out.... Well...:shrug: :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Amy - So sorry to hear about you and your OH :hugs:

Danielle - Looking at the chart i thought it was on friday as well. I often have a small rise like that then a bigger one the day after. Strange that FF hasnt put a cross hair on though as it never had a problem with mine.

MrsMM24 - Chart is looking pretty good so far, i know what you mean about seeing the numbers go down. there was always somthing depressing about seeing that nose dive. But you never know sometimes those BFP's can jump out of no where x

Oh Amy I am so sorry my lovely :hugs: Is it the ttc that is making him unhappy? Perhaps you could just give it a break? I really, really hope that you can work things through lovely xxx

Thanks ladies, I just hope he needs a few days to clear his head fx

Give him some space and perhaps arrange to meet up next week? Hopefully he will realise what he is missing xxx

Oh Gilmore! I am so sorry to hear about you and OH.
FXd you can work things out.
Take care :hugs:
xx

RAZ, yeah, trying to save myself some depression m oments this cycle. Plus, I sleep more now and I am not jumping to the thermom. I sure hope I am one of those BFPs that jumps out of nowhere.... FXD!

I agree GILMORE, with FF, maybe meet up to chat later this week.... GL

SHELLENEY, FREYA is a cutie!!

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, but I am trying NOT to SS and yesterday was the last temp I am going to take in the TWW… I plan to just hang in, concentrate on the holidays, work, and making sure to motivate my testing threads through to their :bfp:s unless there is some major symptom....:paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->