Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Gender scan is Friday Danielle! Can't wait!

Fx'd this is your lucky month :dust:

How was everyones weekend? Put our Christmas tree up at the weekend and we had a bit of snow this morning, Christmas is definately on its way :xmas9:

snow? where in Durham are you? think I missed it by having a lie in!

I live near Chester-le-Street but the snow was when i was getting off the bus at Team Valley at about 7:30ish it didnt last long though

oooh you're not far from me then! and I was still in bed on the laptop so that's why I missed it!

We put the christmas tree up too this weekend :xmas9: No snow here though, we were forcast some but not a flake :xmas8:

DANIELLE, symptoms sound promising, I know how frustrated you are, but hang in there... :dust:

FAYTHE, good, glad the cycle isn't so short so you can TTC properly, GL FXD!:dust:

GILMORE, we put our tree up last night!!! YAY!

AFM...Busy, tiring weekend for me, and AF has come a little earlier than normal(after MC) so I am a little down, but hanging in. As I mentioned, because we cannot do this the traditional way, I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads!! Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on each thread)Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Oh so sorry MrsM :hugs:

Rachael so excited about Friday!

Faythe, I think this is probably it my lovely - Implantation bleeding is a pretty sure sign! Well have been getting dizzy spells since 5DPO but trying not to get too excited as it could be the clomid :wacko:

Sorry MrsM - everything crossed for the next cycle hon :flower:

I hope so hon! I'm now on my 3rd sec of TTC buddies who're leaving me behind so I hope this is my month otherwise apart from you guys, I'll be buddyless again :cry:

I have everything crossed for you too chica. You WILL get your Christmas BFP :hugs:

Well the sneezing fits have started at 10DPO and this is usually a strong indicator that the evil monthly monster is on her way :(

Refusing to get upset as I have my HSG to look forward to :wacko:

Also despite splurging like crazy recently I lost another 1lb, not a lot but seeing as I am almost at my target it certainly helps!

DANIELLE, I hope that the sneezes are indicative of something far better this month! :dust:

AFM...AF has come a little earlier than normal (after MC) so we are looking into what if anything we will be able to get together to TTC again soon. I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb as financing TTC will be better then.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads as I said I would be!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

How is everyone today?

Sorry the witch came MrsM :hugs:

Hopefully your not out yet Danielle

FX this it for you Faythe

Well nothing to really report from me apart from being massively bloated but thats not unusal

I'm OK hon. Feeling a little deflated but that's nothing new :haha:

How're you doing? :hugs:

Feeling very bloated and getting sore boobs now, looks like im heading out

GILMORE, I hope the bloat is hormones from PG increasing.... :dust:

FAYTHE, sorry you're feeling down, totally understand. :hugs:

AFM... Not much to report, beginning stages of my cycle... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Looks like i am going to be back with you ladies again following MC number 4, bit of a rollercoster day where i had a good scan but then had a lot of pain and passed what looked to be the pregnancy :( Going to test and see what happens then get another scan to confirm but having been through this before i know its over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->