Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Yay for team :pink: and beautiful name

Well I've been stuck in bed with a cold the past few days only thing that got me out of bed for work this morning in knowing that i have the next 3 days off so wont have to be back until Friday then only 1 week left :wohoo:

raz, is that your girl in your avatar? husky puppies always make me broody!

Thats one of my girls, her name is Ela she had puppies last year. The one expecting this year is Raina my younger girl who is more silver. Also they are not huskies but a breed called Northern Inuits, they recently were in the show Game of Thrones with sean bean.

Gilmore - Sorry you have been poorly :hugs:. we are working right up until christmas eve but i then have the 3 days off inbetween which is nice.

AFM - Bleeding is slowing down now so will see how much longer the :witch: is hanging around. first day back at work since Tuesday last week when this all started, bit nervous going back. :(

Sorry, she looks like a husky in that pic! I have a husky girl :)

Sorry, she looks like a husky in that pic! I have a husky girl :)

LOL dont worry about it i get it all the time :) Its only when we are out with our Sibe as well that people can tell there is a difference. We also get people saying they are wolf cross german shepherds as well!

I had someone try and tell me my Sibe was a German Shepherd and nasty when she was a puppy :wacko: She's the softest thing ever :wacko:

Oh Raz I hope it's okay hun :hugs:

Well HSG is booked for next Wednesday :wacko: Nervous but hopeful!

Rachael - Silly people trying to tell you what your dog was! all ours are daft as well, makes me laugh when people avoid us and pick kids up near them. All they would do is lick them to death!

FF - Good luck with the HSG and :dust: for the month aferward too!

Work is ok bit boring as its dead on the phones but it gives me chance to catch up on here after a busy weekend. :)

Yeh, I had a lady at the bus stop try to tell me Holly was nasty. She's so nasty I trusted her in the garden at my Dad's on Saturday playing with my 2 year old and 5 year old nieces!

Thanks lovelies :flower:

My Mum has two staffordshire bull terriers and the Mummy dog Mallie is the softest, dopiest thing that ever walked on four legs and we still get nasty comments from people calling her viscous and a fighting dog etc. Not very nice at all! Mallie is so soppy that she is even scared of my little Boo Bear if Boo gets too bouncy :haha:

Good Luck with HSG DANIELLE! FXD!:dust:

RAZ, the pic is gorgeous, I too thought Husky.

Hope everyone is doing well. Getting along in their cycles.

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust: I had a super busy weekend so forgive my absence. DD had a karate belt test, she got her belt! :happydance: We finished Christmas shopping and decorating the house. Just super busy, which is good so it keeps me from thinking about skipping this month and possibly January.... Hope you all had an awesome weekend!!!

MrsMM24 - Great news about your daughter getting her belt xx

Ok so rant alert! Spent an hour on the phone with 6 different people trying to sort out whats going on. Was ment to have a scan thursday which of course now i dont need. The EPU couldnt find anyone to check with on friday so said to come anyway to speak to the RPL doctor. Well i thought this was going to be a waste of time so i called the PA of the doctor to check.

Good job i did as they had cancelled that appointment and arranged another one for me in Jan as the doctor is away and his assistant is doing the scans who whould not sweet FA about my case. They said they sent me a letter Monday afternoon to tell me the appointment was cancelled and giving me my new appointment. Well ladies have you heard of this thing called a phone? Its better then sending me a letter monday about canceling my appointment on thursday AT CHRISTMAS! :growlmad:

Next phone call was to my GP to chase up funding for our IVF with PDG, was passed around a bit but in the end no one had heard anything since July so was told to call the PCT direct. Called them and she managed to find my file and said they were waiting on some answers to questions and had sent a letter to the FS in September so to call them. :dohh:

Called the FS and they couldnt find my notes anywhere and took my number to call me back (heard that before!). To my surpise about 2 mins later the phone rang and it was my FS. He said sorry for the delay and explained they hadnt got the first letter so had to wait for a copy to be sent (this is why i maintain its stupid to keep sending letters now when we have email!) the letter was then asking for lots of satisitcs about my translocation and treatment. It was really stupid stuff like how many people have this translocation and would request this treatment in the UK? :shrug: So they had to gather all this info which of course takes time, satisics like this arent around so would have to be made for my case and then sent. He siad this has now been nearly finished and he was hoping to send all the info to the PCT before christmas.

Phew so thats where we are at the moment waiting for funding still because the PCT asked a load of long winded questions and refuse to grant funding until they get the answers. What a morning!

I'm sorry to hear that, Razcox. It's a shame that in this day and age that people can't email or pick up the phone instead of leaving you hanging like that!

Well, I am a day late. :wacko:

Getting DF to pick up a FRER on his way home from work tonight :flower:

DANIELLE, thanks! We were absolutely excited for her! I'm like a basketball/karate mom instead of soccer mom... :haha:

RAZ, thank you!!! OMG! No problem rant away, I am sooo disappointed in the time you have had there. WOW!, I hope you get better service and some answers soon Hun!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on first page of this thread) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Oh Raz hun I am so sorry my lovely :hugs:

PCT are crap they hate to fund anything that isn't routine and will drag their heels in every way possible before coughing up! I really hope it speeds up for you my lovely :hugs:

Faythe - Did you get that frer?

FF - I know what you mean, the lady on the phone with the PCT said they keep the ivf funding stuff to one side and dont chase it up unless the patients do because 'It often ends up getting sorted out anyway'! In other words people either get fed up of waiting and pay for it themselves or get pregnant while waiting. I cant believe she said that though.

FF - I know what you mean, the lady on the phone with the PCT said they keep the ivf funding stuff to one side and dont chase it up unless the patients do because 'It often ends up getting sorted out anyway'! In other words people either get fed up of waiting and pay for it themselves or get pregnant while waiting. I cant believe she said that though.

:growlmad: How flipping out of order is that! Seriously we have all long suspected this is the case but I can't believe they actually confirmed their crapness! :nope:

I did - tested this morning and got a BFN! :cry:

And AF is still AWOL :shrug:

I can't believe she said that! This is people's hopes and dreams that they're neglecting. I hope you gave her a piece of your mind!

How'd things go with the HSG, Danielle?

Hey Faythe sorry about the :bfn: :hugs: My HSG has now been moved from next Wednesday to this Monday :wacko: little worried as it's straight after work and I am supposed to be working all day on the Tuesday but I will just double up on the pain killers and hopefully it will be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->