Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Glad your got the full HSG workup FIESTY, hope you start feeling better soon. :dust:

FAYTHE, I hope the soreness goes away quickly.

RAZ, I hope that OV is sooner rather than later hun! :dust:

AFM... TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hmmm Faythe just had a look at your chart and you had a positive OPK with watery CM so you probably ovulated CD20 meaning you are currently 19DPO :wacko:

I would suggest going to the GP for a blood test to confirm either way. Slow rising HCG could mean a problem and could be why your HPT are coming back negative :hugs:

Thanks chica - I need to see my GP in a few days to look over my incisions and to hand him a letter from my surgeon so i'll get him to take bloods from me then. x

how is everyone doing?

I'm having to do my christmas shopping tonight not looking forward to it, so far everything I have tried to buy has been sold out defo not leaving it this late next year

Food or gift shopping?

I'm still wondering why I'm on CD41 :shrug:

Gilmore -We have to go food shopping at some point as well as only got a few bits in. Not looking forward to the maddness of ASDA before xmas though *nope* :nope: Got all the gifts though just waiting for one to be delivered that was posted monday now.

Faythe - Still no sign of AF then, how odd

AFM - well OPK was lighter today but my body is gearing up to something as i have watery CM. Forgot to temp AGAIN this morning though! :dohh: Will just have to keep testing and see what happens i guess, in the mean time we are BDing when we feel like it.

Very odd! I can't even get an appt with my Dr for bloods until after Xmas now so all I can do is sit tight and just go with the flow.

Ooops for forgetting. Can you set an alarm to remind you? :flower:

unfortunately its gift shopping, got my 3 nieces and my nephew to buy for still as well as my parents, stressed just doesnt cover it!

Oh wow GILMORE, I hope it isn't too terrible on you tonight shopping!

FAYTHE, that sounds like about right with the holidays. Try not to even think about it and enjoy the festivities....

RAZ, you are covering the bases, so if temps don't pick it up, you have things covered... :dust:

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays to all of the Lovely Ladies on my testing threads and the Ladies of BnB! I hope that everyone has a safe time, filled with happiness, togetherness, smiles, family and cheer! :xmas3:

AFM... TTC area: Well, it looks like we may be able to line some donations up in January, Thank goodness I don't have to watch another OV date go by, it was as much torture as the TTW. Other than that, not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Well despite nodding off shortly before 9pm last night we did manage to dtd :dance: It was a day later then I wanted (currently CD12) so not holding out too much hope BUT at least we have tried! x

At least you dtd only need the one :spermy:

Well managed to get most of the presents yesterday a few more things to get tonight but they are already reserved so dont have to worry about that :thumbup:

As for TTC front think I've ended up with a water infection just feel like I need to pee all the time and know its far to early for anything else as I'm still waiting for FF to determine ovulation

FF - Good luck this month and you really do only need to DTD once and to get a bfp sometimes.

Gilmore - Glad you managed to get your gifts sorted, sorry to hear about the UTI they are horrible. You can buy some over the counter stuff that really helps, its cranberry flavoured but cant remember what its called.

AFM - Remembered to temp this morning and its still nice and low so yet to OV, the opk was light again today so looks like it might be later then the weekend that i OV.

FF, that is good, you only need one, as mentioned. :dust:

GILMORE, glad you got your presents taken care of, hope OV is lurking around the corner! :dust:

RAZ, glad your temping is going well. I hope OV is right on time for your BD schedule. :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Oh wow this is going to be a very long day! TMI but at the minute I'm having to go to the toilet every hour and just sit there for about 15 minutes and then force myself to go back to my desk, if I had my way I'd be there all day :cry: not comfortable at all

Thanks Faythe, got a doctors appointment this afternoon so hopefully they'll give me some antibiotics. I see from your signature that the :witch: has caught you :hugs: hopefully your next cycle will be shorter

Fingers crossed they prescribe something to make you feel better :flower:

Yeah finally! I am just glad to not be in limbo anymore so I can crack on with this new cycle. Pulling out all the stops this month haha! Well, I hope. Not sure how I am going to feel when it comes to BD'ing as I am still really sore after my surgery.

That is the longest cycle ever! 42 days, wow :wacko:

I hope this one isn't going to be like that.

How're you feeling honey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->