Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Hey Faythe sorry about the :bfn: :hugs: My HSG has now been moved from next Wednesday to this Monday :wacko: little worried as it's straight after work and I am supposed to be working all day on the Tuesday but I will just double up on the pain killers and hopefully it will be fine!

I'll be thinking of you on Monday. I'll be in Hospital too on Monday for surgery, fun fun!

I wouldn't mind about the BFN if AF actually bothered to arrive. CD34 and no show, blah!

I will keep you DANIELLE and FAYTHE, in my thoughts on monday, I hope all goes well! :flower:

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all well....

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

I'm having my gallbladder removed. The consultants can't seem to figure why I've had problems as I'm not overweight and no history in family either. I'm just one unlucky sod lol xxx

Faythe - I had mine removed a year go tomorrow - so I know how you're feeling :hugs: Sometimes it's just one of those things, everyone said I must have had pain because I had a high fat diet - but I didn't :( xx

Faythe - I had mine removed a year go tomorrow - so I know how you're feeling :hugs: Sometimes it's just one of those things, everyone said I must have had pain because I had a high fat diet - but I didn't :( xx

That is exactly what everyone has said to me too! My surgeon was all like 'check your diet' and said that even though I am not overweight, it must be something in my diet that was causing it. I said to him he can have my food diary that I keep and see if he then tells me it's what I eat. He promptly shut out :haha:

I am just worried about the stitches, maybe over doing it, etc. xx

I had 3 incisions (one hidden in the belly button) and I had staples. I felt very uncomfortable for a few days, but by the time Christmas came round I felt fine - it was just the staples the got on my bloody nerves :haha:

Hope everything goes ok :hugs:

well how are my lovely ladies today? my cold has finally gone and my temps have started to regulate just in time.

Its scary that its just over a week until christmas and I have nothing in yet :wacko: not looking forward to shopping this late

Hey hun, I'm OK. Annoyed that my AF is late..... Hoping my IC's arrive today so I can test as I tested the other day and got a BFN. Odd :wacko:

Hey Gilmore! Glad the cold has gone for you and as you say just in time too.

Faythe - Sorry the :witch: is still messing you about, here hoping it was a false negative before for you x

How is everybody else doing?

AFM - Well not much to report really, plodding along but pleased the bleeding has stopped now. Will be using OPKs this cycle and NTNP sorta thing then back with the CBFM after AF. Which means i get to POAS in the next few days, also got to use my last IC HPT to check my hormones are back to 0.

Glad to hear that the cold has finally left GILMORE! Good timing, so that you can see your temps, that's what happened to me 2 cycles ago, GL:dust:

FAYTHE, hope the witch stays away and you can be celebrating.... :dust:

PINK, how you holding up?

RAZ, glad to see you hanging in. Good to hear the bleeding has stopped.

I hope you ladies all have a wonderful weekend....

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Raz :hugs:

Amy so glad I am not the only one really behind on Christmas :dance: 50% of the food has been got but I have done no wrapping, all of DHs presents are arriving mid next week AND I still have presents to get :cry: I thought I was doing so well this year as I started blooming planning in October :growlmad: I haven't even finished my cards yet!!!

I have no motivation today just want to stay at home and watch movies all day.

Temps are still quite erratic so we are just making sure we cover all bases :winkwink:

How is everyone else?

Hello all! How is everyone doing? Been quiet in here over the weekend guess everyone has been as busy as us getting ready for xmas. On that note all shopping is done and cards are posted so we are not doing too bad.

Tested with an IC on saturday and it was a BFN which as wrong as it seems is good news for me, means everything is back to normal. Used a stick from my CBFM as an OKP and there was a slight line so looking like OV is just around the corner and my cycle has gotten back on track quicker then i thought.

Gilmore - Good luck covering all those bases, will be having a bit of xmas BDing here would be my guess from the line today. Need to start temping though as i keep forgetting!

FF - How is the xmas prep going now? I had my cards printed in october too but for some reason on just posted the damm things.

RAZ, glad that you are starting to feel better and your body is trying to return to TTC status. GL FXD!:dust:

GILMORE, keep covering those bases! :dust:

FF, hope you made some progress for the holidays.

AFM... I had yet another packed weekend, I attended a funeral for a great aunt, finished wrapping gifts, and fit a hair appt in for my daughter and I. TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

I am feeling sore! Full HSG info on my journal (warning also a rant about my mother on here!)

All Christmas shopping done but cards aren't and last post is tomorrow meaning a few will be missed :blush:

Hey girls, how are you all?

I'm on CD40 and very sore after surgery yesterday :(

Wow faythe CD40 thats ages! Hope you feel less sore soon x

FF - Glad the HSG was ok in the end, will pop off and read about it in your journal now. Dont worry about the cards i am sure they will get there. We posted ours 2nd class on saturday and people are saying they got them yesterday!

AFM - Line is getting darker on my OPK's so i think OV will be hopefully the weekend or friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->