Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Good thanks chick, little bit crampy so ovulation is either just occurring or running up to happening! Would be the best Christmas pressie ever!

Merry Christmas Ladies :wohoo:

Hope you all have a wonderful time xxx

P.s Faythe I got pg the cycle of my gallbladder surgery - I ov'd 3 weeks after surgery :D

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday!

How is everyone doing in here? :dust::hugs::flower:

AFM... Going to Officially be back in the chase for Jan! Thanks in part, to the best group of ladies I have ever come across on BnB!!!:hugs::flower: Also hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! Jan and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Yeh it was good thanks. Though MIL drove me insane on Boxing Day!

Oh dear :hugs: Was it just MIL nastiness or something specific?

Well I am starting on 2012s gifts :haha: DH cousin knitted me an amazing cat hat/scarf combo with ears and I was even more in love with it because I knew it would have taken ages to complete :cloud9: So I have signed upto an amazing crafty website called cut out and keep and have been truly inspired!

Have planned to do some decoupage dolly pumps featuring gorgeous pin up girls. I know of a few friends that would love to receive a pair of these so have figured I better get cracking as there is only 12 months to go!

Plus it keeps me distracted from ttc ;)

Hi Ladies :wave:

Hope everyone had a fab xmas, shame the holidays don't last a little longer as back to work already for me

Wasn't nastiness, just the fact she never shuts up!

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year ladies!
i hope 2012 brings you your BFPs and wonderful bouncing babies! :dust:

xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!! :happydance:

I hope we are filling this thread up with BFPs sooner rather than later! We have some births coming up too don't we?? I can't wait!

AFM... Happy New Year! I am temping again, YAY! AF should be here in a couple days if she follows schedule so I will be back in this race soon with OV around the 18th. I can't wait to POAS! I get my OPKs and HPTs tonight in the mail, I have been tracking the package. Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Sorry AF got you Amy :hugs:

Good luck ladies, 2012 will be your year :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"