Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

:hugs:

I'm constantly hungry but when I eat I only eat half a portiona dn I'm full coz my stomach is squashed!

Hello all again! Been a bit hetic here with my doggy girl Raina as she had some complications with her labout. She had to have a c - section in the end and we lost 3 of the puppies. They were born on new years eve. But Mum and her two remaining puppies are doing well!

Here they are, Lukoi Raina's Resolution

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/395469_326340587387752_100000354396064_1127651_292604597_n.jpg

Lukoi Countdown To Midnight

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/408743_326340517387759_100000354396064_1127649_559712995_n.jpg

Here is a link to dog cam if anyone wants to see them live

https://www.lukoinortherninuits.co.uk/live-dogcam/

Will try to be better now and keep up to date as the drama is over!

Sorry there were complications and you lost 3 :( the two are gorgeous though :cloud9:

I hate being hungry too Danielle. I used to be able to just drink water and get rid of hunger before I was pregnant, doesn't work now though :(

Raz :hugs: I am so sorry your brave little lady lost 3 :cry: I believe I will be secretly addicted to the live cam, gorgeous!

xxx

Boo bear loves her mummy so much that it seems she has decided to join me in being barren. Boo will be a year old in April and most chi's have come into season between 6 and 8 months but Boo doesn't seem to be showing any sign of doing so.

We were advised that due to her size it was a possibility that nature would prevent her from being able to have puppies but I never actually thought it would happen. Would have loved to have kept some of her pups (her largest litter would have been 3 but she would have probably had just the 2) but I am just happy to have her :)

There's still time Danielle! She's only a baby herself x

Holly's first season wasn't until 8 months, and her litter sister was about 10/11 months. If she hasn't had one by a year then maybe speak to the vet

daft question but seeing as im not a dog person i'll ask anyway, how can you tell?

Rachel thanks hun :flower: I know it sounds daft but I was starting to feel guilty that some how she was picking up my feelings and it was impacting on her growth :wacko: I know I'm crazy :haha:

Don't be daft Danielle. She'll come into season when she's good and ready :)

RAZ, those 2 are sooo gorgeous! I'm sorry mommy lost 3, but the 2 remaining miracles are just fab.

FF, no worries, you and your girl have time, hang in there, both of you! I know your miracles are on the way!:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF so I can get this month in full swing.:dust:

We just had a quiet one but it was good, how bout you have you had your visitor yet?

I had a good weekend. Did alot of walking over at Swinley Forest. Had a bit of an upset the other day when someone in the testing section said something really nasty to me.

Apparantly I am jealous of another lass because her ovaries work and can produce a baby, and I can't.

Real nice, eh?!

On the positive side, my chart is looking good this month and I got a positive OPK yesterday and an almost positive OPK just now on urine I only managed to hold in for an hour :haha:

hey all! Af arrived here saturday so can now offically get back to TTC :happydance:

Puppies are doing well and mummy is back to normal will post some more pictures when their eyes are open :)

RAZ so glad that you are back in the TTC arena, I hope to be there soon too!:dust:

FAYTHE so sorry that someone was insensitive. I think we are all alittle "jealous" but nothing to comment on, just makes us work harder to get our BFP and join. I definitely don't think anyone should be saying they aren't. You can be happy for that person and still "want yours" Head Up Hun, that chart is looking too good to dwell on silly-ness!! :dust:

GILMORE mine was quiet and uneventful as well, hoping to get AF but didn't so now my nerves are taking over.... :wacko::dust:

FF it was quiet. How about your weekend?:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF. I expected AF to be here by now and set up donations, I think that I am going to keep them scheduled as it is next week and if AF shows, I still have a chance. Push them back couple of days and move forward. I am just nervous as to why AF is missing. And of course ladies... I took an IC Saturday and stark white as it should be. Hoping I have a chance where I get AF or not...:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->