Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Faythe I am so sorry my lovely :hugs: To be perfectly honest I steer well clear of the general ttc section. I know it's harsh but lots of the ladies go through so quickly into first trimester it is impossible to get to know anyone. Also the questions asked on new threads just seem to be repeated again and again which gets frustrating. Or we have to put up with the ladies that have been trying 'forever' aka 3 months :wacko:

Raz so glad Mum and pups are doing well :dance: can't wait to see those pictures :)

No monthly monster for me but seeing as I think the HSG delayed my ovulation she isn't actually late :( No idea when she will put in an appearance but I know we are out as we stopped a few days before my usual ovulation day and obviously we should have kept going :wacko:

FF - sorry AF is a bit delayed, i hate it when you know the timing was out and its late. You just want it to hurry up so you can try again!

Faythe - So sorry people were crappy to you. I only stay on a few threads now, with each loss and year of TTC i feel less and less like i belong in a lot of sections.

AFM - Reset my CBMF, brought some new sticks and some HPT's so i am armed and ready for the cycles to come.

Razcox - Sounds like you are well prepared for the coming month :thumbup:

Danielle - How you feeling any sign yet?

I must admit that I haven't been on the main page for a while either as I found on some boards the people could be quite bitchy, dont' know what I would do if all you ladies left me :shrug:

Oops forgot to update :dohh: I'm out :( The monthly mare crashed my party yesterday. Deep down I knew this which would be why I'm not so upset.

Amy you are more then welcome here;
https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/721504-anyone-lttc-number-one-171.html

Everyone is in the LTTTC category and trying for their first. The girls are wonderful and extremely supportive and sadly there are hardly any :bfp: meaning no one feels like they are being left behind and no bitchiness either :hugs:

i'm part of that one too but not been posting much lately as not got much to add LOL

DANIELLE so sorry that AF flew in! :hugs:

Hope you are all doing well.:flower:

ALARICS checking in on you Hun, how are you???

AFM... Still no AF... Donations in 2 days. Now I am hoping AF stays away for another 10 mos as I plan to move forward as if I am gearing up to OV. Hoping I have a chance...:dust:

i'm part of that one too but not been posting much lately as not got much to add LOL

I feel that pretty much everywhere on the forum now Raz :hugs:

Although I'm still keeping an eye on you lovely ladies and checking journals xxxx

Aww Pink, it doesn't always have to be about ttc hun :hugs: We would love to hear anything about your current events :hugs:

:hi: I just got back from 4 weeks in South Africa.... still keeping up with you all.... keeping everything crossed for you!

Hey Shey, welcome to the group hun :flower:

Mummycat I hope you had an amazing time in South Africa?

Rachel glad to see little Isobel growing :dance:

Not sure if I remembered to tell you lovelies but I have my next FS a week tomorrow, it is to formally discuss my HSG results and to also find out once and for all if DH has a problem with his swimmers. Not too worried, more curious really.

Good luck with your FS appointment next week honey :hugs:

Rachel Im good! havent talked to you in ages!

Welcome Shey

Good Luck Danielle!

Not much to report from me temps seem a little erratic this month for some reason so not too hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->