Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I hope so but have decided to not set goals of being pregnant this year as it is too touch and I just need to try and claw my life back from trying to conceive.

Is your Papaya wriggling about a lot now? xxx

Oooo lovely new photo Faythe :flower:

I'm doing good thank you my lovely. The evil mare is raring her ugly head ready for the weekend but I am okay with that as have found lots of things to keep me distracted! Managed to get a blog, facebook page and twitter feed for my jewellery so it is all very exciting at the moment!

Thank you :flower:

I had a look earlier - beautiful stuff! I quite like the ring. Can you make bespoke stuff? xx

Wriggling is an understatement! She's been a papaya for 3 weeks now too, might fall out with that ticker!

Faythe I do indeed do bespoke work! Just PM me with your ideas and I would be more then happy to come up with some designs :)

Rachel that seems a bit odd on the size thing? Have you looked at other tickers to see what they are saying at this stage? xxx

Yeh, the one above moves weekly, Izzy is a cauliflower this week :D

I thought that it was a cauliflower but I wasn't 100% sure so didn't want to say anything just in-case :haha:

Thanks Amy! Hoping they bring some hope and luck to some other wonderful ladies! x

Yeh, and then that watermelon has to come out. THAT is the scary part :shock:

One Born Every Minute starts again tonight it totally scares me but can't stop watching it lol

Don't think I can face it knowing that will be me in april!

Oooo Amy thanks for that hun, had no idea it was starting again!

Not sure if it is a good idea to watch as trying to push ttc to a small dark corner of my life but DH and I did really enjoy watching it, hmmmm may give in ;)

RACH, you are getting further and further, YAAY for the watermelon countdown... :haha:

AFM... Nothing much happening, just monitoring everything and lining up my donation times! I got my OPKs and HPTs from eBay last night. I am ready to start the new year off with the best foot forward in TTC this Jan 2012.:dust:

Do you know what I really hate about the 2ww? It's not even the not knowing, more that my body feels the need to put down fat reserves just incase by some miracle I am pregnant :growlmad: Seriously you would think my own bloody body should know if I'm pregnant or not!

I am starving hungry and even had a huge lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->