Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Are they? I hope this means my little beany is super strong :cloud9: x

Those tests are looking great faythe and don't feel bad about annoucing on here love to share the good news

Thanks hon. I really want you guys to get your BFP's too. I am sending tonnes of baby dust your way :hugs:

Congratulations Faythe! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

xx

Well in the interest of clawing back my life from ttc I had an awesome night with my friends yesterday :) So lovely to feel like a 'normal' person!

We had a singstar/dance mat party at mine until about 11pm. Spent the whole day baking and tidying the house and then at 11pm we caught a taxi into Bournemouth and hit a club :cloud9:

I have no hangover today (barely drank), feet hurt and am knackered (got in at 3am) but I feel very relaxed and content :)

Sounds like you had a fab time honey!

I love get togethers with dancemat, etc. So much fun especially when you've had one or two glasses :haha:

Sounds like you had a good night, i haven't had a girly night in ages must get one organised I think

Can't remember the last time I had a good girlie night out.

It is my mission for 2012 to have at least one a month to take my mind off of all this ttc crap :thumbup:

I think that's a fab idea hon. Good to let loose once in a while :hugs:

I completely agree! :thumbup:

cramps kicked in on Saturday and have got increasingly worse so think I'm on my way out although still got about a week to go OH wants us to wait to see if the witch turns up before we book all the doctors appointments but I dont see the point in waiting any longer

well at least I have something to look forward to now, just booked a little holiday to scotland in june! been there before and it was really nice but it was september and cold so hoping the sun will be shinning :thumbup:

Oh wow. You're a very lucky girl. I've been to Scotland once in my teens and I loved it. So beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->