Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Thanks Danielle, just looked at your chart and you still dtd in time and you only need one little :spermy:

Thanks Amy but due to terribly low :spermy: numbers, (10 million less then the lowest average) I am not holding out too much hope....

BUT I will not wallow in self pity! I have taken complete charge of DHs diet and he is being forced to follow his coeliac lifestyle and having a high lycopene diet to help his swimmers!

Good job for not wallowing but I've still got my fx there was a super swimmer :winkwink:

Will keep my fingers crossed as well for you FF xx

10DPO here but not SS or anything as i dont think we timed things right but i guess you never know.

Thanks lovelies :flower:

Pink DH is unable to have zinc or any other multi vitamins due to medication he has to take :( This is why I have to change his diet :wacko:

You can up his intake through diet too :hugs:

https://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/zinc.php

https://www.buzzle.com/articles/foods-high-in-zinc.html

Xxx

Just an article on sperm and zinc

https://www.maleherbalsystems.com/zinc-sperm-production.html

FF I agree with the other ladies, it only takes one and up his intake through food!!! GL FXD!:dust:

Hi :wave: PINK, GILMORE, and RAZ!!! Hope you are all doing well!

AFM... CD13: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, donations start on Fri so I hope OV doesn't sneak up on me! Got my 2nd HIGH today on the CBFM! We are getting excited. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... will likely test on 2.13.12 and beyond, in order to see if we get a BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12. FXD!

Just had a friend on the phone in tears as she has lost one of her twins at 5 months :cry:

DANIELLE :hugs: to your friend, I hope that you are able to provide her with some sort of comfort or even just a shoulder to cry on.

AFM... CD14: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, I was able to move my donation to Thursday evening! Tomorrow! Come on TWW! A HIGH today on the CBFM! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Danielle just checked your chart Yay for possible 4DPO eventually!! :dance:

Thanks Raz :flower: I am a bit worried at how calm she seemed when she phoned to tell me. Obviously she was upset but she kept talking about still having her little boy, just hoping she has taken it in (or if not ready yet will take it in) and that she grieves properly for her lost baba. She even went back to work the day after finding out and plans to only take a few days off. I know everyone deals with things differently but I'm worried about her health and the other twin.

Amy not too sure about ovulation though hun, it only put the cross hairs on if I took out yesterdays temperature when in all reality there is no reason to disregard that temp as everything was fine :wacko: Just have to see what happens tomorrow I guess.

FF I hope that your friend is ok. You keep your head up as well:hugs: all around!:flower:

AFM... CD16: You can stalk my chart!! Donation completed last night! No PEAK yet, but still high. CM is very watery! Have another donation set for Monday so... Come on TWW! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Good Luck MrsM

Happy 6 week anniversary Faythe :flower: When is your first midwife/scan appointment?

Well have found another hobby to keep my mind off ttc :haha: My smart car has a few little niggles with it that I am not happy with but would cost megabucks to take to Mercedes to repair so am learning to do it all myself. Have always wanted to have a blokeish skill like minor mechanics so am really hoping it is something I excel at :) Poor DH, I am already the only one allowed to touch DIY in the house and now the car stuff is also being removed from his clutches :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->