Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Yay for the holiday :dance:

I would wait it out hun, I know it is frustrating but at least that way there will be harmony in the household :hugs:

i love scotland and luckily it doesnt take too long to get there from where we live, plus my dad works at the train station so he gets my train tickets for me lol

FIESTY sounds like you had an awesome time. I think your once a month will help you relax and that BFP will sneak right in there:dust:

GILMORE I think you need to be trying the once a month too.... I hope that at 8dPO AF is not trying to sneak in on you!:dust:

AFM... Ladies!!!! I hope your weekends were lovely. I am almost done with AF and the CBFM is in use so I am hopeful. I am also using 1 OPK a day the ICs I have so many of so I can be sure. Still thinking about the calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! all this is sticking in my head. I have been taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

well my temp has started to drop this morning so looks like I am heading out again

Shite! Forgot to pay for my necklace FF. Am on my way to do it now :blush: xx

GILMORE hang in there, I agree with FF, no :af:=still in the chase!:dust::dust:

AFM... CD8: Just waiting, nothing new to report. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. However they are looking like last cycle when I had the long wait and no confirmed OV.... Hope not. I am useing the CBFM too though so...FXD!

well the witch is due on Monday or at the latest Tuesday, I'm not anxious or upset I just kinda feel as though its inevitable. I think the fact that I've had no symptoms .. well my (.)(.) are slightly sore but only if they get squished by me .. and that with the temp dip yesterday I've just accepted shes coming

Thanks Faythe, hope everything is going well how are you feeling?

I'm OK thanks hon :)

Got so much I need to do today. You?

FAYTHE :wave: Hey Hun!

GILMORE I am not giving up on the PMA with you just yet.... in fact, after peeking at your chart, I noticed that temp coming back up.... You do know that implantation can occur up to 12 DPO right??? That means that if that was an implantation dip yesterday, then if you tested on Sun or Mon, you could possibly be seeing dark pink sticky BFP lines!:dust:

AFM... CD9: You can stalk my chart. Just waiting, nothing new to report. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs...FXD! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some great BFPs!!!

Thanks MrsM you made me smile :D

Well I've been trying to arrange to visit my nephew this weekend but haven't heard anything yet.

Ok got my days planned for start of bd and already told OH he needs to stock up before first round commences lol we can have fun until thursday and then thats it nothing until sunday.

GILMORE good job putting DH on notice.... Hope it all goes well! FXD!:dust:

FAYTHE Hey Hun! How are things with you?

AFM... CD12: You can stalk my chart. Just waiting, nothing new to report. Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, donations start on Fri so I hope OV doesn't sneak up on me! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs...FXD!

Well looks like I finally ovulated yesterday - almost a week later then usual :wacko:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

DH pulled a muscle in his neck just before the weekend so we have been unable to dtd :( Although after our devastating results with FS on Friday don't really see much point in all honesty.

Amy sorry the :witch: got you hun :hugs: x

Yeah, they have said IVF is our next step but unable to qualify for it until I am 30, in 4 years time :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->