Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I have a scan on Valentines Day, and then my MW appt is on the 6th March. Not sure when my dating scan will be, though!

Haha sounds like you're going to have fun doing it.

Sorry Amy :hugs: My body is completely out of whack with ovulation at the moment :wacko: I swear it is the HSG causing it!

Faythe what a wonderful valentines gift :flower:

Your temps are still nice and high Danielle, i've still got my fx for you :thumbup:

Oh Amy is right - your chart does look good Danielle :thumbup:

DANIELLE I agree, that chart does look good. As well, good luck with your car, I need to learn to do more to my own as well.:dust:

AMY so sorry that your cycle is foolish... GL :dust:

FAYTHE :hi: Hey Hun!

AFM... CD16/5DPO: Stalk my chart!! Wonderful weekend, did have 2 glasses of wine, but still early in the process so shouldn't be detrimental. I an in the TWW so all water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid from here! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Hi ladies quick question for you all thats been bugging me for ages, when entering :sex: details into fertility friend if its at 00:20 ish what day would you put down the night before or the morning?

PM hun :flower:

Bah not feeling it ladies, although temps usually drop 12dpoish but as I am not sure that I actually ovulated when I did (possibly only 6dpo) so not really getting any hopes up. That said I do feel confident that some diet changes for both me and DH could help

GILMORE well, just as reading of CBFM, it says actions after 10pm (to include AF) are to be recorded the followign day. I haven't had to enter things too late so I don't know....:dust:

AFM... CD17/6DPO: Stalk my chart!! I'm not going to take my temp every day from here, just to ease my SS and nerves. But will track CM and CP.... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Hey ladies! how are you all doing? Hope all is well with you lovely ladies!

ASFM: Tomorrow is the day I will be dtd with my BF. We both have been busy that we haven't seen each other in awhile, so we are making up for it tomorrow.

SHEY Enjoy that make-up BDg!!! Alot of pent up things to unleash! :haha: Enjoy!:dust:

Hi Ladies, Happy Valentine's Day!!!

AFM... CD27/12DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Well, I did go home and test last night, BFN, but I knew it was early, was just trying to capture the date prior to Valentine's day or Our angel's Ddate. I am now, just waiting. AF is due on Saturday..... Although we had focus, we will not be getting a BFP before our angel's due date, 2.15.12. Now we will try to get our 2012 delivery so March and April are our chances before we need to re-evaluate and plan accordingly. I hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day no matter what you are doing:dust:

Will be thinking of you tomorrow on your Angel's due date, Mrs. Its such a hard time, isnt it? :hugs:

xx

MrsM due dates are really hard :hugs: Just make sure that you and your wife do something special, don't feel bad for celebrating what was supposed to be a joyous time. We made sure we did lots of nice fun things and I really think it helped :flower:

Well we are now officially 2 years ttc :wacko: Compared to where I was mentaly this time last year I'm in a good place. I have finally accepted that it is not the end of the world if I don't conceive this month, this year or even this side of 30. What will be will be and although I am bound to get upset from time to time I am just trying to focus on the now and enjoy life.

Hi ladies!! It's alaricsmom (I had to change my sign in name). In a pregnancy hormonal lapse in judgement, I deleted my account a few weeks back.:blush: I've been following you ladies though. :winkwink: I really don't know why I deleted my account, but I don't know why I do half of what I do when pregnant. Today I called DH at work and cried for at least a good five minutes because there wasn't any food in the house that I wanted, and he had Alaric's booster seat in his car. I'm quite irrational these days.

FF: I'm glad to hear you're in a better state of mind this year than last year. :hugs: I know two years ttc has to be difficult, but you have the right attitude about it.

MRSM: :hugs:

AFM: I'll be 34 weeks on Friday. Where did the time go? My c-section is scheduled for March 23rd at 7:30 AM. I have Elam's diaper bag packed and ready to go. I'm in full nesting mode right now. I think I've thrown away/donated half of what I own. :haha: I hope I don't regret that in a few weeks. I'm glad to be back. I've missed talking with you all. :hugs:

:hugs: mrsm thinking of you and your wife today :flower:

and wow jenny that flew over !! sorry your hormones are crazy :hugs:

AFM: Well finally I have ovulated but well and truly out this cycle unless there was a super swimmer in there lol

SHELLENEY YES! Harder than can be imagined!:flower:

JENNY I asked about you a couple of posts ago, sooo good to hear you are well and almost there!:flower:

GILMORE thanks for your thoughts.... :flower: So glad to hear that you have OVd, I hope you have a nice dark pink BFP waiting around this corner:dust:

DANIELLE we have been talking about our little Angel the last couple of days. We celebrated really well last night with our DD. Nothing prepares you for the actual day... Thanks for your kind words and ideas.:flower::dust:

PINK Thanks! :flower:

AFM... CD28/13DPO: Well, I tested today, in honor of our Angel. BFN. I took my temp as well, it is still about 98.64, but.... I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs. I am not as hopeful but will continue to track symptoms until AF arrives. AF is due on Saturday..... today has started off hard, as I knew it would. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Sad day for me today, so I apologize if I am not on as much as you all may have gotten accustomed to. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->