Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I like both, FIESTY and GNOME.... your pick!

Gnome that is actually really cute :)

Well officially 2 days late but so scared my body is being sadistic and tricking me. Keep going from being convinced I am to scared I'm not :wacko:

I am officially 17dpo tomorrow and I have never had a LP of longer then 14dpo without spotting :wacko:

She won't Rachael - I'm sure she's doing it to annoy me :grr:

I'm so hoping this is it for you Danielle xxx

I was always great at not bowing to peer pressure :p

I am so worried that my body is just being evil that I want to wait it out as long as possible until I actually test.

I have never been late without spotting and that and all my symptoms has got my hopes up, especially as ovulation was confirmed so I know it isn't a lengthy anovulatory cycle.

Two more sleeps and I will know one way or the other :)

2 more sleeps?! But Izzy could come at any time and I need to know before she does ;)

Squeeeeeeeeeee.... Feisty I hope and pray this is it! :hugs:

2013.. luck be a baby with me! :rofl:

That's a play on Luck be a Lady by Frank Sinatra... if you didn't pick it up! :haha:

Oh bless you Rachael! I'm afraid there is no budging on the test date, can't believe your so close to popping!

Not feeling too hopeful now as searched the net and there are lots of ladies in the same situation as me that aren't pregnant :cry:

RACH YAY!!! Almost here!!! I cannot wait! Need some good news and hopefulness right about now....:flower:

DANIELLE I understand your fears, and I for one am not the one for peer pressure, so I won't say test (coming from someone that has waited to CD20) but what I will say is try not to worry yourself, this IS going to be your BFP!!!:dust:

I caved, it's all in my journal

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/531784-creating-faith-49.html#post16992215

Rachael, I can't wait to see pictures of your little one. :) I'm sure she'll be beautiful!!

Danielle, Oh my goodness!!! :D

hoping staturdays gets darker for you fx :wohoo:

well thats the shortest cycle i think ive ever had only lasted 23 days :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back