Team Angels Graduates

Fantastic news :thumbup: Congratulations lauren, hope everything is going well :D

heh heh you are up next kota, my due date is actually 24th!

ok girlies, I'm the dreaded 8+4 today, and have got a urine infection... did anyone else have a urine infection so early and manage to keep pregnant? Seen GP and they have started antibiotics and resending a sample as last weeks isn't back yet, but that was a routine one the MW wanted to rule out urine infections as a cause... I am scared now
I just do not think that I am destined to have an easy ride in getting my baby :cry:

Best of luck Mum2be- will be thinking of you. No experience in that area though, sorry!

Cat
xxx

Sorry to hear about the UTI mum2be :hugs: I hope it clears up soon without causing any trouble.

For any ladies who didn't know- kota is in labour :happydance:

Hi ladies, home from hospital this evening, Oompa, aka Phoenix Declan born 15th Jan, 5.10am weight 8lb11oz, went from 2cm dialted to birth in under 7hours. Managed to get through on gas/air and water alone but I ain't gonna lie... it hurt like HELL!! :haha:

All worth it though as soon as that bubba gets placed on your chest..

Glad you're home with your little guy now, hope your first night goes well :thumbup:

Joined Team Angels in TTC and have now graduated in here:happydance: am scared but happy, fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

Welcome here Mrs Doddy :hi:

Kota - Congrats again and glad you are home with your little boy :happydance:

Mum2be - How are things going? :hugs: I know that lots of women suffer from UTIs all through pregnancy and because it is caught they don't have any problems. Hope you are ok xx

Catfromaus - When is your next scan? :hugs:

I had my 21 week scan last week and feel so relieved that all looking well. I still can't stop smiling thinking of my little baby. Staying on team :yellow: Now I can start thinking of things to buy etc and get excited about it all instead of being a stressed out nutcase all the time - I hope :wacko:
I'm sure you ladies will know what I mean...

:hugs: to all xxx

Thanks Widger,
UTI seems to have gone, at least I'm not having to pee as frequently (quite), I stocked up on Cranberry juice yesterday, but am going to ask if it worth me taking cranberry supplement tablets, as I hate cranberry juice at the best of times, if I am at higher risk of getting them throughout... having one so early cannot be a good sign surely??? we shall see I guess.

I am fully expecting the 'you need not to stress' lecture from MW on Thursday. I am hoping that I have a scan appointment through by mid week, if not I hope the mw will be able to chase it which will at least give me a bit more reassurance.

I still feel :sick: and absolutely shattered though, which I am taking as a positive, as these had gone by this point last time... I know each pregnancy is different, but I can't help but compare :dohh:

Glad all is good with u Widger :hugs:

Hey girls
Sorry i havent been around for a while congrtas on all the bubbas that have arrived and to all that have got there BFP'S!!!!!!!!
Have been so busy with the new arrival and getting myself better :)
Time has flown and dont know where it has gone as Sophie is 3 months old next weekend !!!

Joined Team Angels in TTC and have now graduated in here:happydance: am scared but happy, fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*runs to Mrs Doddy's journal*

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome aboard mrsdoddy and congratulations :happydance:

Also nice to see you back babybuffy- you're right, time really is flying, i have a hard time believing it's been over 10 weeks since our gorgeous little guy was born, but also, at the same time, i can't really remember what it was like before he was here!

How is Sophie doing? Have you got any pics we can coo over? :D

Here's a recent one of King Toby on his "throne" :haha:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/Tobias/SSL20402.jpg

wow! I've missed so much!
Kota, Phoenix is so cute! Love the name, I think it suits him beautifully!
Love the pic of Toby as well rebaby, cute outfit!
Mum2be- I too found the morning sickness really comforting! Its a great sign, and I'm sure things are going well :)
Mrs Doddy- so glad you are here! Got everything crossed that this is your sticky bean!
Widger- team yellow! Yay! Me too! Congrats on your scan. I was offered one by the dr today, but because hubby couldn't be there, I've decided to hold out until the hospital scan- 2 weeks away. I got to hear the heartbeat today, and already feel so much more relaxed. I'm really having a baby!

Cat
xxx

Have finally got my scan date through, I'll be 12+6, so am now on the countdown. I felt ok about having to wait 3 weeks when it came through, but the sickness is beginning to fade out a bit now and I seem to be getting my appetite back, so think it is going to be the longest 2 and a bit weeks. I guess as long as I get to 11+4 without bleeding I'll be ok(ish), I think my MW is finding me ever so bemusing at the minute, but did offer to see me at 13 weeks to try and get a HB on her doppler as the scan hadn't come at that point, so have changed that back to where she would have normally seen me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->