Team Angels Graduates

Hi girls,
well, been a scary day or so for me, had a really big bleed wed night, (like AF style) fresh red blood and passed 2 small clots and a big amount of tissue, went to the Dr's yestterday fearing the worst but confused as I hadn't had any pain/cramping, only to find Oompa in there healthy and strong as every! HB 174bpm!!! No explanation for the bleed but was told there is still blood in there that I will prob see, so have put myself on bed rest. and it seems to be making a difference.
Got my booking in appointment today with the MW so will be speaking to her about the bleed and also my iron levals as I don't think they're high enough..
Also have lost my job due to the time off I've had in the last 2 wks sick. unfortunately I'm an agency supply so I don't have the same rights as most when it comes to work.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Oh Kota - that sound VERY scary as I said, glad all is well. Bummer about the job but in the big scheme of things we all know what matters most. Good luck with MW

Oh kota hunny thats awful that you have lost your job,but am glad that baby is doing ok and make sure you get plenty of rest.
We heard baby's heartbeat on friday at my midwife appt it was like a little train it was so quick but we were both so pleased was so worried that something had gone wrong.
xx

Great news babybuffy about heart being strong - that's what we like to hear!!!

When do you all think we'll stop being anxious about LOs? I'm hoping that if I get past 9 weeks I'll calm down a bit, what do you reckon. When will you all feel chilled about your pg?

Hmmmm... I think about a couple of hours after I give birth!!! :rofl:

I think about thirty years after!!??
Had bloods taken today, back again on Wed & Fri - anyone know when I should hear results? Forgot to ask

HAha i think this is that babys way of preparing us ahead of time for teenage years!!!
In between my appt's i seem to forget and dont really worry then about 2 days before my appt i start to worry that something is wrong.
Im hoping that once i hit 20 weeks i will calm down,just cant wait to see what baby looks like now :)
Chilli - My bloods normally only took a couple of days when i was going every 2 days by the time i would go for my next lot they would have my results from my first lot.
xxx

Ladies just been reading the posts since I've been off the thread.

Chilli sorry to hear you have had a rough time recently, glad to see that everything has been fine following your car accident.

Sorry to hear things have been tough for you aswell Kota, a strong heartbeat is definitely what you needed to put your mind at rest

Hope everyone else is okay

xx

Hi lauren, how've you been. Well should get results this morning. SOOOOO scared. will let you know asap

I'm back to Team Angels girls. Hope you all have much better luck and take care

OMG I'm not leaving after all - will have to get my tickers back - thank you beanie!!!!:happydance:
Well I believe in miracles: Yesterday doc told me that hcg levels had dropped from 8000 to 7000 so pg no longer viable. Sent me for scan today and unbelieveably having explained to sonographer that looking to see when happened she said "well I can see a heart beat!!!!!!!!!" SHe measured and all is where it should be. Gynae said ignore bloods and relax!! Next scan on Friday next!!! Somebody somewhere prayed very hard for me - lets hope next week is even better

Yay for Chilli and her super strong bean!

Hi all,

can I please join...

This is sounding now really silly, but I cannot remember when I lost my LO - it was some point in June last year and since then my bf and I never talked about it and everything was forgotten , well put into the background... never discussed - I lost LO with only 6 weeks pg...

it really took part of our relationship and trust away and took long to repair it

now, finally I'm thirteen weeks in - was getting really joyfull and pround after a good outcome of the scan...

but everytime now anything is going out of order I worry and worry and worry... and my bf is going into the "distance" mode... falling out and not speaking, wich just makes it worse...

reading your thread tears started rolling over my face and old emotions were coming back up

thanks a lot for this thread it's good to remember...:cry:

bigbean - welcome and firstly congrats on your pregnancy, you're almost at 2nd tri!!
You're more then welcome to join and I'm sure you'll find the ladies here wonderful, we all understand what its like to lose a pregnancy, regardless of how far along you were, and then the additional concerns with every tweak, twinge or spot now we're all PG again.
Have you considered talking to your OH about your feelings surrounding your lost LO? Talking about it may help a lot with the feelings and worries you're having now.

ooo lovely idea ladies!!
I too am an angels graduate! :)
Woot.

Hope all of you lovely ladies are doing fab in your pregnancies! :)

Big bean and Krockwell, you are bothe very welcome. What great news!!!
The signature is: *https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/Teamangels2.gif*
Take out all the *s when you paste in and just type in the graduate part- hope that works but a bit of a technophobe really!!

Big bean we all understand the added stress and worry of a pg after MC. I'm on a knife edge most of the time at the mo, but you're 13weeks hun and that's great - time to start enjoying it a little bit!!!?? It's the only time we'll be pg with these LOs so we've gotta make the most of it!!!

I'm still terrified about my scan tomorrow after last week's scare... will hopefully be posting pics tom evening.

Would be poeple like me to keep a record of members on front page?

For now, hope you're all doing brilliantly, must fly...

Chilli don't scare me like that !! You and super sticky bean are going nowhere, fancy them scaring you like that, glad you have a happy ending.

OMG Krockwell I remember you as one of the first posts I read in Team Angels I'm so pleased to see you over here hope everything is going well

Love to the rest of the ladies in here

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"