Team Angels Graduates

Hello

I have just made a couple of posts in 1st Tri....got :bfp: on 24th June after 4 m/c's(2 in the past 9 months).

Chilli suggested I pop in here.

I am still very early days and not wanting to tempt fate,hope this is sticky for us.

We have seen a consultant that was in April I think...he told us we looked normal and gave me a scan and said all looked fine. I went for blood tests and have heard nothing since. Oh he did say to take baby asprin as soon as I get :bfp: again. I have done so since 24th June. I had a VERY vivid dream though.....that my midwife told me NOT to take it!!! Odd.

Oh well here I am and hope that I get to stay for a long time yet!!!

Jacci.xxx

Welcome Jacci and good luck - hope we're all here for the long haul

It seems I'm just a short hauler - LO is really gone - no HB, D&C tues - heartbreak forever!!

Chilli,

first of all:hugs:

I'm so sorry for you, can't believe it:hug:

I'm outta yet again...started bleeding heavily this morning....know bean has gone yet again. Keep a place here for me I soooooo WANT TO BE HERE to stay. On a real downer as this is the 5th time now since my 12 year old daughter.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh jaccib and chilli im so sorry for you both xxxxxxx your place will be here waiting for you xxxx

Keep the thread going ladies, I'll be back even if it is when you're all in third tri!!

Jaccib I'm so sorry you're going through this again. Seats will always be warm for when you and Chilli are able to get back here. :hugs:

:hugs: So sorry to hear Chilli and Jaccib, get back here soon xx

Jaccib and Chilli, we'll miss you. Lots of love and see you back here soon! I am so sorry for your losses.

Hi

Hope everyone is ok, just to let you know after putting it off for months I'm off for my booking in appointment at 3:00.

xx

ColeyB I got to my appointment only to find out the midwife had booked me in as a return slot ! I wasn't able to have my booking in appointment as she didn't have enough time so I have to go and see the community midwife at the hospital next week, I'm going to be nearly 18 weeks when I get my dating scan.

It's partly my own fault for waiting so long to make the appointment but I made it nearly three weeks ago when I was only 11 weeks I never thought it would take 5 weeks to get booked in.

x

So they didn't do anything? That's so disappointing! When I went to my first appt last week the lady who runs the fancy ultrasound machine was out sick! I still got an ultrasound and everything was fine but the other machine would have zoomed in closer and showed more detail. At least they did something! The next couple weeks until your scan are going to go by so slow aren't they?

I never come in the buddies section so i didn't realise this thread was here! :dohh:

I recognise some of the names and 'faces' but for those who don't know me, i'm rebaby, i'm 24 and OH is 26 and i am a team angel graduate.

We started TTC our first baby at new year and i fell pregnant pretty much straight away but sadly had an early miscarriage on the 13th february. We didn't wait for AF to show and i was amazed (and delighted) to get a :bfp: on the 13th March, just one month later :cloud9:

1st trimester was incredibly scary despite being offered an early scan, i had disappearing symptoms and slow-rising HCG levels and it was generally just pretty tough and emotional but everything has been fantastic since, all the scans have shown everything to be looking great, all my blood results have been satisfactory and i now feel LO wriggling and kicking every single day, it's amazing.

I do still post on team angels but i often feel bad about mentioning things to do with my pregnancy as i know how sensitive i felt after the miscarriage, so it's great to have found somewhere we can still be angel ladies but talk about our pregnancies too.

Hello to everyone! :friends:

Hi Rebaby :)

Hope were all doing ok havent been on this thread much lately,am counting down till my 20 week scan which is on the 23rd july cant wait to see bubs again!!!.Cant believe how quick its going now though first tri seemed to go really slowly and now the days are flying by,rebaby you have a lovely bump going on :)
Lauren i hope the time flys for you and you will soon get to see bubs :)
Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Thanks hun. The 20 week scan is so amazing, it's just unbelievable the difference in LO from the dating scan :cloud9:

How is everyone today? I hope that the next few weeks fly for you lauren so you get to see your LO up on the screen for the first time.

We may be getting another scan :shrug: It's a bit complicated, but basically comes down to the fact we moved 6 weeks ago and on friday i met one of the community midwives in our new area and she got me all booked in, and it now looks like our new hospital want me to have something called a "late booker" scan.

All a bit confusing but if it means we get to see our LO again in a few weeks then i guess that sounds good to me!!!!!! :happydance:

We have our 20 week scan next Tuesday at which time DH desperately wants to find out the gender. I just want to see baby moving since I haven't felt anything yet, and since I just passed the same time I lost my last one, I'm a wee bit paranoid. I can't wait to see baby again. My stomach popped in the last week so I officially look pregnant, or as I call it, fat.

Glad everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->