Team April 21st

Leo is breech as I found out yesterday and I refused him to be turned manually so I have been booked in for an elective C-Section on the 14th April ! Can't wait to meet my prince <3

X

Good luck MissRamejkis!

Well I've been booked in for an induction for 10th April. I had a sweep today as I'm 1cm dilated. I hated it :( now I feel all crampy and sorry for myself! I've got to book in for a 2nd sweep on Weds and if that doesn't work then I'll be induced on the 10th.

Yay for you two,your gonna meet your baby's sooner! Very jealous!

Seems like my consultant doesn't care how much pain I'm in and won't do anything although she said in two weeks if I still feel the same she'll do a sweep if my cervix is soft,feel like no-one believes me about how bad it is! Then I find out today she likes to feel you 13 days after your due date to give nature a chance so looks like I'll be in pain for 5 more weeks! I'm so annoyed I wish I never said anything to my MW as he got my hopes up that they would help but no!

Been back today and baby is measuring 38cm and is 3/5 which last week he was 4/5 so at least he is moving the right way just wish I could have him sooner so all I'm waking up for is night feeds and not because I'm in pain and I'm crying in my sleep!

Are you both excited?
How is everyone else? X

Yay for you two,your gonna meet your baby's sooner! Very jealous!

Seems like my consultant doesn't care how much pain I'm in and won't do anything although she said in two weeks if I still feel the same she'll do a sweep if my cervix is soft,feel like no-one believes me about how bad it is! Then I find out today she likes to feel you 13 days after your due date to give nature a chance so looks like I'll be in pain for 5 more weeks! I'm so annoyed I wish I never said anything to my MW as he got my hopes up that they would help but no!

Been back today and baby is measuring 38cm and is 3/5 which last week he was 4/5 so at least he is moving the right way just wish I could have him sooner so all I'm waking up for is night feeds and not because I'm in pain and I'm crying in my sleep!

Are you both excited?
How is everyone else? X

I suppose it depends on area then as I wasn't expecting a sweep at all today, I knew there was a possibility as my consultant proved she likes to rush into things last week but I really didn't think so at 36+6.

I've now lost my plug, baby is slightly more engaged than before. Apparently she's got long legs and a full head of hair :cloud9:

I know how you feel about sleep, I had 2 nights of really good sleep and thought I'd broken the cycle (I was sleeping 4 hours at a time, anytime I felt tired enough!) but alas I was up again at 1am last night, went back to bed about 5.30am and woke again at 8.30 and am still not tired now :dohh:

I'm so excited to be meeting my long legged baby girl soon, but I'm still hoping the sweep/s will work and I can avoid induction (and possibly have my water birth!)

I've stopped sleeping. A week or two ago. I wake at 3 or 4am and can't get back to sleep then feel lazy and useless all morning.

I seem to have the start of sore boobs again today. The baby's been in and out if my pelvis for a week or so. I'm getting almost uncomfortable braxton hicks and more regularly. I definitely feel things are gearing up and with tomorrow being 37 weeks I am finally 'allowed' my home birth. The kit comes on Friday and the pool was inflated this evening. Eek!

Ladies...we're here, finally 37 weeks!!:happydance::happydance:
Baby B is recieving his eviction notice today, he needs to start making plans to move on now! (i'll still be say this at 40 weeks!:cry:)

yay happy full term day to us :D
im so jealous of everyone meeting their babies sooner lol! i want my body back to myself now! :haha:
my babys still floating free not even at brim lol :( my rib pain is unbearable hes so damn high lol
my OH has to put on a dvd in bed everynight for me to fall asleep to now as he goes to bed at 10 and theres no way i can go to sleep that early lol and i dont like going to bed alone lol

oh no, riding high in you then, mine has always been quite low, but lower now as he's engaged, my hips are so broken!

well, i dont think i'll bother doing any more photos after today.. 1st one is 35 weeks and the 2nd one is today at 37

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
So jealous of all you ladies who now have a deefinite date you will be meeting your LO!!

I can stand the uncertainty - he fact that it coulbe tomorrow or 5 weeks!!!

My LO has been head down and 3/5ths engaged for weeks now - went midwife yesterday and she is still head down but her head is now free!! She is going the wrong way. lol!!

Anyone else feel like every day feels like a week now!! Time is dragging so much and I have next to no energy to do anything to mke it pass quicker!!

37 week bumps anyone?

heres mine - was measuring 38cm at yesterdays appointment - still pretty high I think.

Attachments

• 37 week bump (Small).jpg
    37 week bump (Small).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
Happy 37 weeks!
Yay we are full term! But I bet I'll still be here at 41wks to 42wks lol

Xx

So jealous of all you ladies who now have a deefinite date you will be meeting your LO!!

I can stand the uncertainty - he fact that it coulbe tomorrow or 5 weeks!!!
i definately feel this way, im very very envious of those who have a date and know when its going to happen!. I too hate the uncertainty, for my own selfish reasons but also because my husband doesnt work locally it it would be handy to know for this reason.

another week= another month to me!

Got my induction date today - I'm being induced next Thursday (7th) :D I can't wait :happydance: xxx

you could be 1st then happybeany! I wanted 7th as it means we have her for the weekend lol! You never know I might go before then....not looking likely though!

I've got a presentation at uni on Monday so I'm sort of hoping something might start this weekend!

Aww the 7th is my nephews birthday! Then my sisters on 16th then my sons 18th so I'm abit stuck to when I can go into labour but I doubt I will naturally anyway!
Would like it to over soon though but trying not to think of it!
Last night I was laid in bed and I could feel baby caleb's arms near my bladder area just moving about such a weird feeling lol x

So so. You? Any impending-labour symptoms anyone? I'm certain my plug is coming away. Had snotty bits for about a week maybe then today I've had two distinct if small blobs in the toilet, one big enough to go 'plop'! :lol: For two of three days my boobs have become much more tender and i had a bit of a let down feeling yesterday. My pelvis seems to be slightly more comfortable again so hopefully is done separating now. Today I've had a solid bump every time I've been on the move and BHs in general are more frequent, stronger, less comfortable and occurring throughout the day and night. If she wants to come before the 11th so I can get the sure start grant that would be just fine! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->